Forbidden Love (Jin)

Hey there!!! Here's another Jin smut. After NamJoon,  Hoseok was suppose to be next, but this just came to me in thought. I'm sure you would enjoy it. Comment and tell me what you think.
******** ********* *********
'Our love is a different kind of love.
It's a forbidden love.
We participate in acts that we know isn't right, but sometimes doing horrible things can give you the most amazing feeling ever known to man.
It's forbidden to love him the way I do, knowing that we could never be together. Its painful even to see him try to love me like its not forbidden.
His touch.
The way he feels inside of me.
I wouldn't give up that feeling for anything in the universe.
He's my everything
His happiness is my happiness.
His problems are my own.
I live, and breath for him and only him.
Our love is forbidden.
******* ******* ******* ******
"Jin we can't do this anymore, we almost got caught last time, and I'm not jeopardizing your career." You were on the verge of tears.
Jin had came to you in the middle of the night in your hotel room.
He would pay for your flight ticket, and room just so you to wouldn't be far apart.
"You're not jeopardizing my career (y/n). I came to you with my own free will. I just want to sleep here with you tonight. Please".
You walked away from Jin, and turned away from him.
"You can't Jin, your company is being extra cautious with things. Today someone who works with you noticed me today... They probably think that I'm some crazy fan following you guys everywhere".
Jin came closer to you.
"Yoongi is going to text me if manager hyung is going to do a night check in our rooms, everything is fine love. The boys have everything under control".
You took a deep breath, and hugged your forbidden lover.
"Being the secret girlfriend of an idol is not easy Jin, I read that your fans already thinks that you're in a relationship with someone".
"Yeah, but they think its another idol so don't worry about it". Jin ran his fingers through your hair.
"I'll always worry, no matter what".
Jin smiled.
"Then don't ever doubt my love for you". Jin held your chin up.
"I will never doubt your love for me Jin. You come before anything else in my life."
Jin kissed your forehead.
"I love you". He whispered before your lips met his.
Before Jin had come to your room, you had just stepped out of the shower, so all you were wearing was a bathrobe.
Jin untied your bathrobe, and let it fall to the floor.
"I can never get enough of you". He said, running his tongue down your neck.
You held unto him, as he led your body to your bed.
Jin laid you down softly, and started to take off his own clothes.
You watched him as he took off piece by piece, leaving nothing on.
You love his lean, chiseled body.
Jin joined you on your bed, and started to kiss you. His tongue traced your bottom lip.
You slightly parted your lips, so Jin could enter his tongue inside of your mouth.
His hands roamed up your body. Once he felt your breast in his hands, he smashed them together, and licked your nipples.
" oh Jin". You slightly gripped his hair.
"Everything about you makes me crazy". Jin kissed his way down to your stomach, and stuck his tongue into your belly button.
"And dont get me started on how you taste." Jin lifted your legs unto his broad shoulders.
"I love you so much". You said with your eyes closed shut, waiting for Jin to use his talented tongue.
"Not as much as I love you". Jin put his head down between your legs, and licked down to upward.
His tongue circled your clit.
He really did know how to make you come undone.
Your body only reacted to your forbidden lover, and always would.
You arched your back, and wrapped your breast.
Jin sucked on your clit, and inserted his middle finger into your throbbing core.
" Aaah YES", you moaned.
He thrusted his finger inside of you, staying at the same pace.
He added another finger inside of you, and started to pick up his pace.
You were now bucking your hips into his fingers, wanting desperately to cum.