Not So Innocent (Taehyung)

Hello readers!!! Here's a Taehyung story for you all. Who else sees Tae as an innocent boy who doesn't even know where babies come from? I use to but, now I see him as a well behaved man.:-) That innocent stuff is all an act. Trust me. Mr. Kim is far from innocent..;-)
~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~

"I can't believe that I'm actually doing this with him. He actually begged me to have a staring contest with him. Can he get anymore childish?", (y/n) thought while staring at the young man sitting across from her.
Taehyung stared at you intensely not moving an inch.
" If he wasn't my boyfriend I'd tell him to grow up a little. I'm not really into this kitty play bullshit. I mean, he won't even kiss me on the lips. Maybe he's not really into me, or maybe he's just trying to be respectful and gentlemen like", (y/n) thought tilting her head.
"Blink", Taehyung demanded
" No", (y/n) replied to Taehyungs demand.
"Blink", Taehyung said with the same tone as before.
" No Tae you blink!", (y/n) said raising her voice a little.
Taehyung leaned his head forward and crossed his arms.
"Blink blink blink blink blink blink. Come on blink, you know you wanna. Blink blink blink blink. " Taehyung has gotten on your last nerve.
"Gosh Tae! This is ridiculous!", (y/n) stood up and stormed out of the living room and into the kitchen causing her to blink.
Taehyung followed you out of the living room and stood beside you smiling like a dumb ass.
" I win", he said with his deep voice.
You rolled your eyes at Tae and tried to walk out of the kitchen but, he grabbed your arm.
You sighed and turned to your boyfriend.
"What now Tae?", you arched your eyebrow.
" Somethings wrong with you,",Taehyung said not in a question,but more like he's certain that something is bothering you.
"There's nothing wrong with me, now can you let go of my arm please", Taehyungs grip on your arm didn't loosen.
" Yeah I'd be happy to let your arm go when you tell me what's wrong".
You looked up in frustration, and then looked at Taehyung whom looked really worried.
"Fine. I'll tell you", (y/n) gave in and looked away from her boyfriend.
"I'm listening", Taehyung let your arm go and crossed his own.
"A girlfriend should never wonder if her boyfriend is attracted to her", you said leaning backwards on the kitchen counter folding your arms.
"What?" Taehyung asked not understanding what you were saying to him.
"We've been together for over seven months Tae and you haven't even kissed me on the mouth yet, so I'm wondering if you're even attracted to me". You said trying to get your point across.
Taehyung scratched his head. He looks so lost.
" So this is about me not kissing you yet?", your clueless boyfriend asked.
"No this is about you not even putting in the effort to try. Do you even want to kiss me Taehyung? Do you like men or something?" You asked.
"Whoa whoa whoa I don't like men like that (y/n) I just-
You cut your boyfriend off from talking.
"I mean I know that your friend Hoseok was your first kiss and all so do you maybe like-
" Stop stop just stop talking and listen", Taehyung grabbed your arms and pulled you closer to him.
"I don't like guys, I like girls. The only reason why I haven't kissed you or gotten any further than that is because I just wanted to respect your body. Don't get me wrong babe, Ive been wanting to kiss you since I first saw you, and I've been wanting to make love to you since our first date when you wore that dress that I loved oh so much on you." You could now feel Taehyungs breath on your face.
You could feel butterflies in your stomach. You deciding to make a bold move.
"Prove it to me", you said.

SMUT IN PART 2!!!❤✌