𝐎𝐍𝐄ʳᵉᵈ ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ

introducing...

𝐎𝐍𝐄ʳᵉᵈ ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ

𝐎𝐍𝐄ʳᵉᵈ ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 happened in Calliope's life. Most of her time she studied, helped around the house, or put up with her brother. The girl didn't particularly like school and not because she didn't like learning. She found the study method obsolete, too backward. 

Genevieve, her mother, was aware of what her daughter was thinking. Her mother also fought for independence when she was young until she got married. The woman appeased every primal instinct for her husband's love, letting go of the last bit of autonomy she had. Emerson was a doctor who worked outside the city of Avonlea and for this reason, was very often away from home.

 The man didn't think that women served only as machines for having children, but he didn't see all this rush to become self-sufficient. 

Despite their conflicting thoughts, the girl's parents loved each other deeply. Instead, Romeo was an exuberant and euphoric boy, always ready to annoy his sister. 

The only person she tolerated without too many difficulties was her friend Izzy, Isabella only for adults. They had been best friends for a lifetime, so long that they didn't even remember why then and how it had happened. It had always been just the two of them, as the other girls in their class weren't pleasant. 

They had never felt the need to have other people within their group. Romeo had his group of comrades and Calliope was far from it. The girl didn't want to waste her time drooling for other lads, rather she preferred to immerse herself in some good bast or have tea with her sidekick. 

The first day of school had come too quickly, making Calliope want to hide in a wardrobe and never be found. 

However, the girl got ready in a hurry, trying to comb her hair to perfection and to make not a lot of folds on the blue dress. She didn't want to see her cantankerous teacher and her pesky classmates again.