𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄ⁱ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵈ

introducing...

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄ⁱ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵈ

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄ⁱ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵈ

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐏𝐄 had made up her mind and wasn't afraid of the consequences it would bring. 

It was time for someone to confront Gilbert Blythe, and if Calliope wasn't the chosen one, probably no one would ever be. 

Schools had just finished and the kids were preparing to go home. Callie dressed calmly, not in a hurry to go home. 

Out of the corner of her eye, she was keeping Gilbert in check. She told Izzy to don't wait for her, as she had an issue to resolve. 

Gilbert had noticed the girl's gaze, and knowing her, he supposed that she would stop him to discuss something that didn't concern her. In short, as usual. 

They both took a long time to prepare and were the last to leave the class. The girl sent a decipherable expression, hinting at the boy that he had just guessed right before.

The two had left the classroom and set off on a road that could lead to both of their places. They went on for a couple of minutes before either of them started talking. 

Calliope spoke up, beginning to repeat the speech she had mentally prepared. "It was disgusting, ignoble, and mean". The girl said trying to find the words that came to her mind. 

The boy interrupted her, confused by the topic they were dealing with "Sorry?". The girl opened her mouth in indignation, starting to speak soon after.

 "Don't you even realize what you did to Anne?" she spoke crossly, trying to don't get too upset. 

A bitter laugh came from Gilbert's mouth. "When did you become the warrior who saves red-haired girls? From my memories, you have always been more of an evil witch" The boy specified, irritated by the kindness that the girl suddenly showed. 

The girl countered quite bitterly "We're not talking about me. We are talking about the fact that you mistreated the new girl, ridiculing her in front of everyone ".