𝐓𝐖𝐎ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉ

introducing...

𝐓𝐖𝐎ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉ

𝐈𝐅 Calliope had thought the first day of school was a disaster, the second would have been even worse. 

The girl knew exactly what the problem was and his name was Gilbert Blythe. The two had always been competitive and never denied it. 

The problem was that the girl liked to win, savor victory, and slaughter her opponents. No one could triumph over her when it came to math, literature, or science. 

The only one who had given her problems was the young man from the Blythe. 

Calliope couldn't help but admit that the boy was smart enough, but she would never let anyone else take her best-in-class title. 

It had taken the girl time to earn her respect and esteem. 

She had always had to maintain impeccable posture, or always have her sharp tongue ready to defend herself. 

With all the effort she put into it, she certainly wouldn't let Gilbert destroy everything she had created from scratch. 

So her usual monotonous routine began again. She got ready, let her brother sleep, and headed for school with Izzy. 

A short time later, she found herself inside the school, conversing with her classmates. 

The girls always talked about the usual things, boring Callie monstrously. 

If it wasn't clear, Calliope wasn't an uncomplicated type. 

She didn't hate her comrades, far from it, but she found them a little naive. 

Their biggest ambition was probably to marry a man of good name and to make children. 

She didn't question that everyone had the right to do whatever they wanted, but people should've started to accept her wanting to be free as well.