𝐓𝐄𝐍ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ

introducing...

𝐓𝐄𝐍ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ

𝐓𝐄𝐍ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ

𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the season should've brought beautiful things, it wasn't so. The cold had passed as the warm and welcoming air filled the streets of Avonlea. 

Months had passed since Gilbert's departure, and many things had changed. One of the most important was Calliope. 

The girl was growing up and slowly becoming an adult. The girl looked less and less like a child and the facial features weren't longer soft and young but they were more sharp and prominent. The difference was evident compared to the other companies, being older.

Some people had pointed this out, praising and complimenting her. The comments just made the girl very uncomfortable.

But Calliope didn't even have time to notice this sudden change as she had to deal with other matters. 

Genevieve wasn't well and probably wouldn't get better. In those days, sickness affected people every day, and sometimes it was irreparable. 

Emerson had personally visited his wife, and it was clear that his wife's situation was already serious. 

From that day, Genevieve didn't move too often out of bed unless accompanied by her husband or someone else. 

Callie cooked for the family while Romeo took care of other duties, such as taking care of the garden or arranging work tools.