𝐒𝐈𝐗ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷⁱˡˡ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ

introducing...

𝐒𝐈𝐗ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷⁱˡˡ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐒𝐈𝐗ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷⁱˡˡ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 was sometimes unjust. It was known that there were things that man wasn't able to stop, but no one had ever wondered why. 

No one ever questioned why life was given full of pain and suffering, and then it was taken away suddenly without being able to reach a joyful ending. 

Death didn't warn of its arrival but knocked at your door without leaving you a choice. 

Calliope understood many things, but this wasn't one of them.

The winter continued incessantly over the city of Avonlea, without giving a sign of wanting to stop. 

Death had arrived in the town to take Mr. Blythe. People dressed in black and found themselves at the cemetery near Gilbert's house. 

Callie was not surprised by the news, but she was infinitely sorry. The whole family of the girl had gathered, deciding to support the young boy. 

Romeo and Calliope were close, while their parents weren't far behind.

"Let not your heart be troubled. Ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my father's house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself for where I am, there ye may be also, Amen" The priest said, when he had finished speaking.

The funeral was long and depressing, especially for Gilbert. Soon after they all gathered in Gilbert's residence, crying and drinking tea. 

Ruby sobbed while Diana and Anne comforted her. Romeo and her parents were talking to the priest, eating appetizers.