𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵉⁿᵉᵐʸ,ᶜᵃˡˡⁱᵒᵖᵉ ʳʰᵒᵈᵉˢ

introducing...

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵉⁿᵉᵐʸ,ᶜᵃˡˡⁱᵒᵖᵉ ʳʰᵒᵈᵉˢ

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 were in the blonde's bedroom. 

Callie leaned against the door while Izzy was not far from her, looking at the brunette girl with disapproval.

"Callie, you are hopeless!" Izzy exclaimed, slapping her friend's shoulder.

"I know, I know. But I had less time than usual!" Callie defended herself.

Calliope had not yet written the letter for Gilbert.

Ruby was starting to get impatient, and with her, so was Izzy, who was getting tired of her friend's procrastination.

"You know very well that it's not true," Izzy replied, admonishing her companion.

"If Ruby really wants to hear from him, why doesn't she write it?" Callie expressed.

"You can't do this to poor little in love, Ruby. You promised her," Izzy said, making the other grunt.

"Please, in a few years, she will have forgotten him, and all my efforts will be futile," Callie declared, looking for every possible excuse to get out of that situation.

"Are you sure this is the only motivation?" Izzy asked, bringing her hands to her hips.

"What other motivations should there be?" Callie replied, stubborn as expected.

Izzy moaned, passing her hands all over her face.

"Why don't you want to write this letter?" Izzy persisted.

"Because is it ridiculous? Because we weren't even friends?" Callie replied, gesticulating.

"It seems, at least to me, that you were talking a lot," Izzy said.