𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓ᵘⁿˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵈ

introducing...

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓ᵘⁿˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵈ

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐏𝐄 had received news that made her feel mixed emotions. Word had reached her that Gilbert had left the house and disappeared who knows where. 

On the one hand, she was happy that the boy had left, following her advice. But a part of her knew that she would miss the curly-haired boy infinitely. 

Recently the girl had discovered many new things about herself. Callie had realized that behind her pride, she was hiding the love she felt for Gilbert. 

But as much as she wished she could see Gilbert again for just one more second, she knew he had made the right choice. Staying in Avonlea would only have been a waste of time. 

The rumors had come to her from Izzy, as always. 

The blonde had arrived at Calliope's house soon after hearing the news, finding herself standing in front of the Rhodes house with bated breath.

 Izzy didn't know how the brunette would take the discovery. Callie was hard to understand and especially hard to predict.

After being invited in, Isabella had told her everything. 

Callie had listened, nodding her head occasionally. Isabella wanted to listen to Callie, really wanted the brunette to open up to her. I

sabella could tell that something was bothering Calliope, even though she tried not to point it out by keeping a straight face. 

The two didn't usually talk about emotions or feelings, but Izzy knew full well that Callie needed a friend to confide in.

"So, you don't have anything to say," Izzy asked, still not getting any response from the other.