𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

introducing...

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐏𝐄 had found herself in a situation she could never have anticipated. 

Anne had shown up in front of her house, asking her for a favor. Callie immediately agreed, knowing that at that moment the Cuthberts needed all the help they could get. 

Anne had led Callie to her house, in the front garden. Callie wasn't too sure why Anne had chosen her over Diana, but she didn't think too much about it, wanting only to help her friend.

Anne had carefully consulted her alternatives and choose Calliope. 

The brunette was much more cautious and reluctant, qualities that would make Anne's journey safer and so she could get to know the mysterious Rhodes better. 

Callie found a boy in front of her who was arranging the carriage for departure. She remembered that Anne had mentioned a boy working for them a couple of times, but she wasn't sure. 

He introduced himself to Callie as Jerry, continuing to fix the vehicle. Calliope had never seen the boy before that moment, generally only seeing his classmates and close friends. 

Jerry didn't seem like a bad person, but Callie didn't want to give any more observations not knowing the boy. 

Only then did the girl understand what Anne was going to do.