𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵠᵘⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ

introducing...

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵠᵘⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ

"𝐀-𝐌-𝐎-𝐑....𝐔--" "𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆".

The students were having a spelling bee that morning at school. As usual, Callie was still standing in front of the board, waiting for her fight with Gilbert. 

Tillie had just been eliminated from the competition, leaving her alone with Gilbert and Moody. "Spell gorgeous" the professor told Moody. "G-O-R-G-I--" 

"Ugh! Sit down, you Butcher of beauty", the teacher said as the girls cheered happily. 

"Ostracize" continued the teacher, questioning Gilbert. "O-S-T-R-A-C-I-Z-E" the boy answered, correctly spelling. 

The master nodded, pushing the game forward. "Haughty" "H-A-U-G-H-T-Y", Callie said promptly, not wanting to fail. Things went on for a few words before they got to that decisive one. 

"Engagement," asked the teacher to Gilbert, don't despite losing sight of Prissy Andrews. "E-N-G-A-G-M..." 

"That is incorrect. The... spelling, not the sentiment" The professor announced. Gilbert and Callie looked at each other for a moment, while the girls cheered happily. 

Calliope smiled triumphantly as her heart pumped her blood quickly and she released her sigh. 

Gilbert approached the girl to compliment her. "Congratulations, Calliope. I should have added the E" Gilbert admitted. 

"You probably should have" The girl agreed and then proceeded "But I wouldn't have lasted much longer. You're a great rival". 

The couple smiled before heading to their desks. The girl sat down next to Izzy, who seemed more than willing to have a chat