𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵉ

introducing...

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵉ

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵉ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 had passed quickly and apparently, Anne wasn't willing to go back to school. What she heard, was that Diana and Ruby went to Anne's house to return the books she left at school.

Callie was locked in her room, reading a book before she went to sleep.  At the end of the chapter, she was interrupted by the screams of her father "Callie, Rom! 

There is a fire at the Gillis house!". Callie rose and ran and joined her father and brother. All three ran to the burning house, carrying buckets for the water. 

When they arrived, Calliope found in front of herself a frightening spectacle. The wood of the house burned ardently, without stopping. 

Their father started helping other men while Callie was thinking. With all the water they were pouring, the fire should have faded. 

Callie looked at the house and a light came to her. The windows and doors seemed to be still open, making it almost impossible to extinguish the fire. The girl nodded to her brother and began to speak. 

"Rom, look at the windows", She said, conveying her thoughts to the boy. Romeo looked for a second and then returned to pay attention to the girl, having understood the problem. They exchanged one last nod before both ran inside the house. 

They ran all over the house, closing all the windows and doors they could find. They moved on the floor, or the lower part of the room, to avoid being intoxicated by the incense smoke. 

 The two were coughing all the time, not holding up that environment very well anymore. After seeing that everything had been closed, the two boys hurried to leave. As soon as the two siblings left, they saw their father almost in tears.