𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ

introducing...

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 walked along the snow-covered path, while Diana and Ruby discussed what to say to don't make Gilbert uncomfortable. 

"There's nothing wrong with saying I'm sorry for your loss Ruby. I'm going to say it because I am".

Ruby interrupted her, trying to talk some sense into her friend 

"You'll just make it worse. His father just died". Callie refrains from snorting, finding what Ruby was saying much more insensitive than Diana's declaration. 

"That's what people say when someone dies" Diana pointed out. Ruby continued to insist "I don't want you to upset him".

"He's probably already upset because his father just died. And I don't think this stupid pie's gonna comfort him or that what Diana's gonna say is gonna matter" Calliope shouted, nervous about the situation. 

The other girls looked shocked at the brunette, not expecting such a reaction from Callie. 

It took her a moment to realize how hard her words were, and she apologized immediately afterward.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so hostile. Just, this situation is stressing me out," Callie told with a sigh. Ruby nodded, having immediately figured it all out 

"Come on, hold my hand. Let's take a deep breath." Callie rolled her eyes, squeezing Ruby's hand and continuing to walk down the street.