9

[A/N] this is the song for the chapter! I'd recommend listening to it so you really get the vibe!

Olivia Campbell

I don't think I've ever been so content in my life. Sweaty bodies acted as a weighted blanket around Niall and I as his hands sat lowly on my hips. The end of the first song we had danced to together was near, so as a final move Niall grabbed my hand and twirled me out before pulling me in close to him. He was grinning like an idiot and I was laughing as he dipped me down, his head falling awfully close to my chest. Lucky for Niall, my black tank top was very low cut, which gave him access to press a gentle kiss right above my left breast.

When he pulled me back upright, he drew me into a hug as we regained our breath while the song transitioned.

"Think I can fly..." Niall mumbled into my neck and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Think I can fly when I'm with you..." I pull back with a puzzled look on my face before I realize he was singing along to the song.

As the tempo picks up, Niall drops his hands to my waist again and starts to guide my movements. I melt into his touch as I graze my hand up his chest while the other one settles on his bicep.

"I see a billion dollars in your eyes..."

"Even if we're strangers till we die..."

I tilt my head back as my eyes flutter shut. The bass was making the walls of the club shake but it's a feeling I've gotten used to and find comfort in.

"I wanna run away... Anywhere out this place... I wanna run away..."

My heart skips a beat as I anticipate the beat drop.

"Just you and I,I,I,I..."

When it finally does my eyes snap open and I move to start hopping up and down like the rest of the people on the dance floor. Instead of seeing Niall just as lost in the music as I was, I catch him looking at me with a blank expression on his face and when we lock eyes he leans his head down to my ear.

The sea of people around us was moving; jumping up and down to match the rhythm. It seemed as if we were on our own little island, completely disconnected from everyone else. "Lets get out of here," Niall breaths against my ear.

I pull back and almost whine as he twists so his ear falls to my mouth. "I've waited all night for you to dance with me and now you want to leave after one song?" My hand settled on the waistband of his pants as I breath deeply against his neck. "Plus it's fun to build up the tension before you take me back to your place and fuck me in every room."

Niall sucked in a breath and tugged his bottom lip between his teeth as he let out a groan. "No— fuck, I wanted to take you somewhere..." He hesitated for a moment as if he was debating whether or not he should go through with his original plan or not.

Abruptly, he separates himself from me and grabs my hand, threading his fingers through mine. Niall starts pushing through the crowd as I trail behind him. It doesn't take long for us to make it out of the throng of people and he's suddenly picking up the pace of his steps.

"Niall—" I start as he pushes the door to the club open and tugs me along behind him. Unlike when we arrived, rain pounded down steadily.

It was around 1:30 am now and it showed in the streets. There were only a few groups of people outside, smoking or waiting impatiently for a cab under the cover of the overhang on the club. Niall threw me a look over his shoulder, a grin glued to his lips and his blue eyes glimmering with adrenaline as his white shirt started to become see through. "C'mon sweetheart, lets run away!"