16

Olivia Campbell

"Fuck, Liv, just like that," Niall groaned while tightening his hold on my hips.

"I'm close..." I whimpered, feeling him hit all the right spots inside me as I tried to hold myself up on top of him.

"Touch yourself," he demanded. I didn't argue, bringing my hand down to where he was thrusting into me and started circling my clit.

"Niall—ah, fuck," I cried out, letting my head roll back.

"That's my girl, come for me..."

I opened my eyes when I felt my body being jostled awake and was met with Liam's face hovering right over mine.

"Liv, wake up," he said, and I'm sure it wasn't the first time. I never make it easy for him to get me out of bed. But after that dream, I'm wide awake now.

That dream...fuck. I must've really let it go to my head when Niall called me his girl last night. He said it so naturally, but things like that just tend to slip out in the heat of the moment. One time a guy actually said 'I love you' while we were fucking; it was our second date. He was quite embarrassed after, but Niall wasn't at all. Probably didn't even realize what he said.

"We gotta go, bus wants to leave," Liam tried to hurry me up as I slowly got out of the bunk, stretching out a little when I stood. My body was still buzzing from that dream and my skin felt hot beneath the thick layers of my sweater and Liam's sweatpants I borrowed. I'm gonna need to finish myself off before I can focus on anything else today.

I followed Liam off the bus and up to our floor, rounding the corner of the hall just in time to see Niall going into his room. Maybe I should pay him a little visit, see if he'll take care of the ache between my legs that, technically, he caused.

Liam led the way into our room that was directly across the hall from Niall's and tossed our bags onto the bed. I immediately zipped mine open and dug out my toothbrush and toothpaste because I hated the idea of speaking to anyone else before I could get rid of my morning breath.

"So, I don't know what your plan is for today," Liam started while I leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom, brushing my teeth. "But I have to go to soundcheck in a bit and then sort some shit out with the guys."

I didn't bother asking what shit they had to sort out. Probably can't tell me anyways. But him bringing it up is probably his way of saying I should plan to be on my own during that time.

"Okay, I was thinking I'd check out the pool, go for a swim. Maybe get something to eat after," I answered after spitting out my toothpaste and rinsing my mouth. I didn't tell him that I was actually planning to be swimming in Niall's bed in about five minutes. The more I think about it, the harder it is to wait. Sure, I could probably convince Liam to help me out, but I think Niall might be in the mood for a surprise.

I dumped out half my duffle bag before I found a red bikini and my denim shorts. Liam's eyes lingered on my body for a moment when I stripped completely at the end of the bed and slipped my bikini on. I'm not shy about my body and he knows that. He's not shy about always checking me out, either. I catch his eyes and smirk playfully at him before turning around and pulling my shorts up tauntingly slow. When I turned back around, he was biting down on his bottom lip, still staring at me.

"You're really gonna do that to me right now?" He questions, and I notice the bulge that formed in his sweats. My body was telling me to crawl on top of him and have at it, but I felt like being a brat today.

"Yep," I answer curtly, grabbing my phone and heading for the door. "See you at the concert." I blew him a kiss to make him mad and he flipped me off as I backed out the door.