19

Olivia Campbell

I woke up to the sunlight streaming through the blinds, forcing me to squint my eyes as I reached over Liam for my phone on the nightstand.

11:14am.

I tossed my phone back on the nightstand and rolled over. There's no hurry to be up for anything today; we all had a late night.

The events of last night starting playing through my mind like a film as I stared at the blank ceiling.

As much as I knew I'd never forget the way Niall punished me in a way I'd only ever fantasized about, that's not the part I couldn't get out of my mind.

It was the way he looked at me like he was just as lost in my eyes as I was in his. It was holding my hand while we ran through the city. The way he kissed me on the swing so delicately, with no hint of it going further, and he was okay with that. His words echoed in my mind, taking up so much space that I couldn't forget them if I tried.

"For a city with so many people, it still managed to make me feel alone...feels different now."

I wondered what he meant by that. Maybe one day I can ask him.

I finally learned a bit more about him, too. I'm not sure what made him decide to tell me those things about Atlanta, or about how he moved here from Ireland, or that he never went to school. I had so many more questions but I didn't want to push. Especially since he didn't push for more about about my parents. He could tell it was something I didn't really like to discuss.

It's strange how natural it felt, opening up to Niall like that. Normally I like to keep my life extremely private with guys I hook up with. But it doesn't feel like that's all this is anymore. We've spent more time just hanging out and enjoying each other's company than actually fucking.

I want to be around him, with or without sex. I want to kiss him again and again, even if it doesn't lead anywhere. My stomach fluttered at the revelation.

He's got me literally and metaphorically fucked.

Liam's tired, gravelly voice brought me back to reality. "The fuck are you smiling at this early?"

"It's not early, it's like 11:30," I replied.

"Didn't answer my question." He rolled over onto his back, sighing heavily as he started to wake up.

"Don't know what you're talking about." I said, turning away from him and getting out of bed so he couldn't see the small smirk on my lips. He just hummed in response. I know he doesn't believe me but I'm glad he dropped the issue for now.

I entered the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. Which basically means wash my hair and put a new baggy t-shirt on, since I don't plan on doing much this afternoon.

Thinking to myself as I tossed my shirt on the floor and started brushing my teeth, I'm sure Liam knew what I was so lost in my head about before. He always seems to know what I'm thinking, sometimes even before I know. So of course he probably already suspects that I might like Niall a bit more than just a fuck buddy.

But I can't act on it.

I need to start using the logical side of my brain and stop thinking with my imaginary dick when it comes to Niall. Eventually, I'll have to leave the tour to go back home and deal with my parents, figure out what to do about school, find a job, and all that. I can't get caught up with feelings and shit right now.

I'll have to make a more conscious effort to keep my focus on why I came here in the first place: to have fun, take advantage of free travel, and spend time with Liam. It's just an added bonus if Niall wants to fuck around a bit. He's definitely proved himself of his capabilities in the bedroom and I just cant resist him...