14

Olivia Campbell

"Are you just gonna stand there and get yourself off or should I do it for you?"

Niall seemed frozen in place at my bold question. Maybe he thought I was joking about him joining us, or maybe he's having second thoughts about coming here.

Liam pulled back from where his tongue had been lapping at my core and turned slightly to face Niall. "What, you want Harry here to hold your fucking hand?" He taunted.

Niall suddenly snapped out of his daze at Liam's words and was ripping his shirt off, tossing it to the floor. "Just don't touch my fucking dick, mate," Niall warned, taking a few long strides to close the gap between us.

"Didn't plan on it." Liam assured him before burying his face between my legs again. I inhaled deeply at the contact, Niall resting one knee on the edge of the bed beside me and connecting our lips at the same time as Liam resumed flicking my clit with his tongue.

It was nearly sensory overload, having both of them at the same time. I couldn't help but release a low moan into Niall's mouth as Liam pushed two fingers inside me.

"Mm, she's tight," Liam's scratchy voice announced while his fingers curled upwards. "But I bet you already knew that," he directed at Niall before bringing his lips to my clit again, still pumping his fingers at an even pace.

"How could I forget..." Niall mumbled in response as his lips found the tender skin of my neck. He starts to suck lightly, and I'm sure I'll have a few hickies to cover up in the morning. But that's tomorrow's problem.

I gripped Liam's hair harder, keeping his face pressed against me. "Tastes good, too," he said, and I could nearly come just from the way he and Niall are talking about me right now.

"Haven't had the pleasure," Niall said as he nibbled on my collarbone in between kisses.

Liam leaned back on his heels. "Finish her off then," he challenged. "If you can."

Niall lifted his head from my chest to face Liam and scoffed. "Says the guy who's been at it for ten minutes. Bet I can make her come in less than one."

My stomach flipped as I was already imagining Niall's mouth on me. If his tongue was anywhere near as skilled as his hands, then I know I'll be writhing against him in seconds.

"Get on with it, then," Liam stood up, his chiseled abdomen hovering right in front of my face and I was tempted to lean forward and lick it. "If Liv's okay with that," he quickly added, ensuring I was on board with the plans they're making on my behalf.

"I've only been waiting all fucking day," I answered. Outside the bedroom I carry myself confidently and I've been told I'm a bit of a brat sometimes, but in a situation like this I don't mind giving up control to be dominated by two of the most gorgeous men I've ever laid my eyes on.

Niall quickly positioned himself on his back, pulling my body on top of him until my knees were on either side of his head and I fell forward to hold myself up by my hands. Niall got to work immediately, pressing a needy kiss right to my clit. I gasped, squeezing my eyes shut when he started flicking his tongue furiously, determined to follow through with his promise to make me come in less than a minute.

When I opened my eyes again, Liam was standing at the edge of the bed in front of me, now with his jeans and boxers removed. He slowly stroked himself with one hand, letting me watch for a few seconds before tilting my chin up. We kept eye contact while he pressed his thumb between my parted lips and I hollowed out my cheeks, sucking hard just to tease him.