A Neko among Crows

Prologue

~edited~

Meet Keiko Natsumi, two words to describe her is 'lazy cat'.

She is a volleyball prodigy, but she doesn't act like it, most prodigies will probably practice regularly to be better, or maybe tries to exceed everyone's expectation. But her, she's different, instead of practicing she have the tendency to sleep anywhere, instead of attending class she'll skip it to read a book or also sleep in class.

Her parents are also volleyball prodigies who studied at Nekoma 'the school of Cats', making everyone expect that she'll also study there, but she didn't instead she studied at Karasuno 'the school of Crows'.

Another reason of her being describes as a cat is because of her appearance, she acquired mismatched eyes one green the other blue, her eyes also change shape like a cat, slits when she's serious, oval is her normal, and round when she's fascinated by something. She always ties her hair in a ponytail or twin tails when she plays.

She quit volleyball once she starts attending Karasuno, stating "I only played because I'm good at it" but all that change once she's drag into the Karasuno boys volleyball club.

--

The characters of this anime belong to their respective owners, all I own is my OCs. Thank you.

--

I've corrected some of my errors, thank you for commenting on it.

What do you think?

Hope you like it.

Vote>Comment>Follow>Share

- E