Authors Note

Hey Guys!

Sorry to disappoint you that this isn't a chapter. If you are thinking that I'm posting this note because I will discontinue this story, then you are wrong. I will not to, that since I like this story as much as you guys do.

So, the reason on why I'm writing this note is to inform you guys the reason on why I always update late.

Reason #1: School, we all know it. School have been such a pain in the ass with all the requirements and stuff. And it's hard not to be distracted by school work since I need to have good grades to please my parents... but I still try to make some drafts...

Reason #2: I have no motivation. I'm not lying when I tell you guys that I do love my stories it's just that there are times when I'm not motivated.

Reason #3: I sometimes run out of ideas. I sometimes forget on what should I write and how should I write it. Some ideas would sometimes pop in my head but I don't know on how to write them...

And now with all those said, please forgive me for not updating faster. As for chapter four it will be up by next week or sooner. 

Don't forget to comment, vote and share!  But if your comment is going to be rude or mean, don't comment at all. I do accept any comments; if its a correction, or stuff, but please don't comment on a rude way that I will be offended. Nobody wanted to be judged or criticized that way.

I hope you all read this note or rant, and thank you to everyone who supported me in this story!!

-Eliza

PS. I made a quotev account, I'm Azilefrance there, you can read some of my stories there. >_<