Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

"There was a ghost?!" Keiko exclaimed excited, 'It's not every day that you can see a ghost and ghost hunting sounds like fun' she added in her thoughts.

"No we thought there was a ghost, but instead it was only Nishinoya" Tanaka said snickering. "We thought he's a lost kid" Hinata added grinning. Keiko chuckled and glance at Nishinoya who looks red and embarrass. 'Poor him" She thought feeling sympathetic since she also experience those scenarios whenever she's with her cousins. So She decided to cheer Nishinoya up.

"Don't worry Nishinoya-senpai, you're only 3.8 cm shorter than Hinata, you'll grow taller, since in average guys doesn't stop growing until they're 21 years old" Keiko said squishing Nishinoya's cheek, the act made Nishinoya blush but he can't overlook the fact that Keiko know so much, and it seems like the others noticed it too.

"Wahh, you're so smart Keiko-chan" Hinata said brightly, Keiko sweatdropped since it doesn't seem like it's too much work.

"That's what you expect to a person with a 190 IQ" Tanaka said seemingly proud, Keiko was about to ignore the comment but knowing that they know that info it  bewildered her.

"How, did you know my IQ?" She asks skeptical, "Coach told us" almost everyone said, now that surprised Keiko. "Oh, my IQ is really 185, you're close though" Keiko said sighing, nothing she can do now, at least they didn't question last night's events any further.

...

"HOOOORYAAAAAA!!!" Hinata shouts running, currently racing with Kageyama while the others follow them at the back, Keiko was closely behind Hinata and Kageyama.

"Hinata, shut up!! You'll get worn out shouting pointlessly like that!!" Ukai scolded Hinata but he was too fast that he didn't hear Ukai. Keiko chuckles following Hinata. "Buh Bye!" She waved and sprinted to Hinata passing Kageyama, everyone sweatdropped at her antics. 'Now where is Hinata??' Keiko thought stopping, and looking around.

"Ah, did I go the wrong way... Oh" Keiko stopped once she heard Hinata's voice looking around she saw him talking with a guy. 'Hmm... that guy seems so cat-like... Kawaii!!!' She thought her eyes gleaming with interest, and sparkles. Seemingly getting flustered Keiko walks to the nearest wall and hides stalking Hinata and the stranger. She only heard bits of their conversation.

"Got lost" "Volleyball" "Kozume Kenma" Mystery guy said, 'it seems like his name is Kenma' Keiko thought grinning like a cat. Thinking it's time to fetch Hinata, Keiko walks toward them only bumping to another stranger.

"Yo!" the guy said catching Keiko's falling figure. "Eeep!" Was all Keiko could manage since she's to surprised to think. "You keep falling whenever I'm around Nee-chan are you falling for my looks?" Ren said smirking making Keiko glare at him. "It's your fault Ren! You kept unexpectedly appearing!" Keiko whined. Hinata and Kenma both heard the two's argument and look at their direction.

"Keiko-chan! Look I made a new friend" Hinata said grinning, catching Keiko's attention. "Hinata!" Keiko said walking towards them with Ren following like a lost puppy.

"Kenma!" A voice called out surprising the four. Keiko looks around and notice a guy 'he ruined my chance!' she thought instantly hating the new guy since she didn't got a chance bonding with Kenma.

"Ah, it's Kuro until next time then Shouyou, Keiko-chan" Kenma said waving and walking away, all Keiko's attention was on the thought that Kenma knows her, he knows her! And soon both guys were out of sight leaving Hinata, Keiko, and Ren together.

"Crap! We're on a middle of a run" Hinata exclaims pulling Keiko and Ren's hand and started running, Keiko instantly follows his suit while Ren is slightly trailing behind but catched up and it then turned to a race for the three of them.