Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

"You really should cut your hair if not get a new hairstyle, you know Asahi" Keiko said dropping honorifics as she talks to Asahi.

"Eh, why?" Asahi asks confused, touching his hair, he likes his hairstyle it makes him look wild though the rumors are sometimes overbearing. Keiko then suddenly grabs his hand as they walk.

"Well~ did you know if you tie your hair too tight you'll go bald?" Keiko said scaring Asahi "You think so?" he asks her.

"Haha, maybe? I just heard it, so where are we actually going? Or what are we doing for our date?" Keiko asks him excited. Asahi scratches his cheek embarrass, "anywhere?" he said unsure. Keiko smiled at him.

Unbeknown to the two was the group of people spying on them.

"Aww~ Look at the two of them" Rin pointed out gushing on how cute the couple are.

"No! his going to steal her heart then I'll never have a chance the blah blah blah" Ren kept on rambling, resulting to Rin stuffing his mouth with a huge lollipop.

"You don't even have a chance to begin with. Since you two are cousins" Tsukishima pointed out making Rin nod agreeing with him.

"So~ Why are we spying on them?" Kageyama asks curious with Hinata nodding fast behind him.

"It's not spying, it's observing" Rin 'pointed' out making Hinata tilt his head to the side and Kageyama nod getting it.

"We should be practicing though, captain will be mad" Tanaka pointed out, making everyone freak out as they remembered Daichi

"I forgot about that" Nishinoya said, "Let's leave them then" Yamaguchi remarked then the boys all agreed heading to the Karasuno gym, leaving Rin and Ren to themselves.

"Well they left us" Ren said pointing out the obvious. Rin then looked around and saw something, "well well, I spy with my little eye something blackmail worthy" she said as she saw Papa-bear and Mama-bear holding hands.

"What?" Ren asks curious, "The ship has sailed! I repeat the ship has sailed" was all Rin said leaving Ren confused.

"Oh no we've lost them" Ren said looking for Keiko and Asahi, Rin just shrugged looking at her otp with a wide grin, snapping a picture.

"hey are those my cousins?" Keiko asks Asahi as she pointed at them, Asahi then looked and nod.

"I guess they were spying" he said making Keiko nod. The two then continued on walking to their destination.

They stopped by a café, "I guess this is part of anywhere, right?" Keiko said. Asahi chuckled nodding "I don't really know what you'll like so... yeah..." he answered blushing.

Keiko smiled, "Well you got something right, I love food" she answered chuckling. The two then ordered, mainly Keiko ordered a slice of chocolate cake and a vanilla milkshake while Asahi ordered a slice of mango pie and a cup of cappuccino. After the two finished, they continued their date heading to places, only stopping my food stalls to eat. They headed to an arcade then went to the riverbanks after.

"So did you had fun?" Asahi asks Keiko as he escorts her to her home. Keiko smiled at him.

"Yep! It's nice" she answered. Asahi smiled back at her relieved, yet he noticed that Keiko's parents couldn't be seen.

"Where's your parents?" he asks her, blushing in embarrassment since he thought that sounded wrong.

"Oh, I guess they're still at work. You wanna come in?" Keiko said, a bit curious on why Asahi asked that question but shrug it off.