Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Keiko's POV

"Bye mom, dad, I'm heading to school" I shouted from the doorway. Not missing their complains such as 'Don't yell, and don't forget your Bento' from mom and 'what made you go to school early' from dad who I'm sure is chuckling when he said that.

In my own opinion, I'm really not sure what have gotten into me to actually bother, but me, my brain feels like it so let's just go with the flow, with that in mind I head to class.

*Kriiiiing* the bell rang, signaling the start of class, and just in time I arrive.

"I'm not late am I?" I questioned once I saw the whole class look at me some just staring while others are gaping including the teacher.

"*Ahem*, n-no y-you're just in time Natsumi-san, please take your seat" Sensei said once he recovered. I then obeyed and sat down, not really minding the stares still thrown into me.

A few seconds passed and still no one utters a single word making me slightly irritated at the silence. "Sensei, you can now continue or start your lesson" I said making everyone off guard.

"*Ahem* everyone open your textbook into page XXX, I'll discuss to you the Edo period" Sensei said starting his lesson and with that everything return to normal.

...

The whole day I can hear whispers like 'Natsumi-san actually attend class this time' , ' yeah, and she didn't fall asleep, she actually payed attention' or 'I think its a miracle she didn't skip' ; from my classmates and my teachers making me irritated as time drags on... Thank goodness! Its already lunchtime at least I had a break from those eyes. ugh! Can't they freakin' realize I can freakin' hear them!! Geez! At least be happy I actually attended their boring class and persevere even though I know those already! Honestly, I shouldn't even waste my time here.

Annoyed, I let my legs guide me wherever until I notice them stop. Oh, it seems like the gyms open and nobody's in here. Skipping seems like a very tempting idea, hmm... freak it, I'll skip, it's better than listening to boring teachers in boring classrooms. Good job legs I praise you. And with that, I find a comfortable place and slept.

....

"Hey guys... why is a girl here?!" A somewhat scared voice said, somehow waking me up.

"Shh! you might wake her up." A guy's voice said.

"But senpai shouldn't we wake her up?" Another voice piped in

"Do you think she's sick?" Another voice said, then next thing I know I felt someone poking my cheeks.

"Go away, or else I'll bite you" I threaten shooing the hand away, but instead of stopping that hand or person poked me again, which resulted in me chomping it then that person screamed in pain, making me fully awake and letting him go.

"Shut up, " I grumbled, staring at the person who I bitten, then at everyone else present. [(O_O) (>_

"Ne, Kageyama isn't she the one..." Orange-haired said, trailing off, he seems familiar though when did I met him again...

"Dumbass, that couldn't be... holy shit! She is!" raven-haired exclaimed with wide eyes, he also seems familiar...

"Hmm... you *points at orange-haired* and you *points at raven-haired* when have we met again? Hmm.. Oh yeah failure and brutal... well its nice to see you again, never did catch your names though or maybe you want to keep the nicknames." I said smirking when both men looked depressed after I said their nicknames.