Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

An odd-eye girl looked out her window, bored. She honestly feels so lost, it's not like she can go out of the house since; What could she do? She hardly knows anyone nor does she know any activity that could waste her time.

She wished she could play volleyball but sadly you need some kind of playmate for that, and honestly for her no kid could match her or maybe there is someone like her...

Sighing she turned her attention back to the book that she was reading. 'life is something unmistakably mysterious. Never had you questioned yourself: Why were you even alive? Or maybe you just haven't realized that ---'

"CRASH!" A loud crashing sound distracted her from her reading. Startled she searched for the source of it, looking out of the window she a boy that could be the same age as her on the ground.

"What are you doing there?" She asks him, genuinely curious on why did he try climbing the wall...

"Finally! I got your attention" a boy with bright green eyes said grinning.

"Huh? Baka, you don't even know me yet you want to get my attention" The girl said bursting into a full blown laughter. "Catch me" she said jumping out of the window, scaring the boy who tried to catch her but he failed because instead se crashed on him.

"Ouch" The boy groaned, "why did you do that? do you want to die, baka!" he added scolding the girl.

"Tch, you really are something aren't you first you want my attention, yet you scold me without even some introductions first" The girl said dusting herself off.

The boy blushed, "Lev Haiba, I'm turning seven this year" he said

"Keiko Natsumi, and I'm already seven. Chibi-chan" the girl introduced herself offering her hand to help him up.

***

"Gwah!" Keiko gasped awake it seems like she's having some nightmares because of that giant. 'it's as if though that guy really like to get my attention huh? He's even haunting me in my dreams'

Looking on the clock she noticed that it's still early, too early in fact. Deciding she'll go back to sleep, she laid back down.

***

"I like you, will you like me too?" a girl said in front of me, I couldn't see her eyes clearly but one thought immediately crossed my mind, 'I'm a girl right?'

Looking behind me I saw a shadow, wrinkles form in my head, 'who is that?' from its physique I could tell it's a guy but who?

"What if I tell you I already like you, Keiko-chan" suddenly there was a bright light and the earth started shaking, my name was being called repeatedly but I feel paralyzed, what? Why? Questions form in my mind.

"Keiko" "Keiko" "Kei-

***

Ko!" "KEIKO! You better wake up or else you'll be late for your exam" Keiko's mom, Sayuri , said shaking Keiko.

"Huh? What?" Keiko slowly opened her eyes looking dazed. Sighing Sayuri rephrased, "Exam, you're late" and with that Keiko immediately dashed to her bathroom and rushed to go to Karasuno.

"Don't forget your breakfast and lunch" Sayuri called out then handed Keiko a piece of bread and a bento.

"Thanks mom" Keiko said as she exited the house with a bread on her mouth.