Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

It's been a week already since Aobajosai's victory, it's obvious that the Karasuno boys' volleyball club are still feeling down. Sure there's still the Spring High-Miyagi Prefecture Representative Playoffs, just as Keiko said but for the third years it's a bit complicated seeing as they are graduating.

Kiyoko is also troubled since she needed to find a new female manager, there is Keiko but it's obvious she can't really take care of the boys since she always disappears. But despite that fact she still heads to the first years' classrooms and decided to ask Keiko.

"No" Keiko said looking at Kiyoko straight to the eye

"But-" Kiyoko started feeling desperate

"no buts, I can help you find someone though" Keiko said, shutting Kiyoko; harsh but she has always known what she wants to do and do not want to.

"Okay, you better though" Kiyoko said dejected walking away leaving Keiko on a mission.

'Now who are the people here in this class are willing to be a manager' Keiko thought scanning the students of class 1-A.

"Oi! Who do you think would be great as a manager?" She asks a random guy, who looks surprised that Keiko is actually talking to him.

"Umm, maybe her?" He stuttered a bit pointing at a random girl who's busy writing something.

Keiko raised an eyebrow, "you sure?" she asks the guy just nodded nervous.

"Thanks" Keiko said then headed to the silent girl.

"Hi! What's your name?" Keiko said once she reached the girl, making her jolt up, surprised that someone like Keiko would talk to her and try to befriend her.

"Y-yachi H-hitoka, N-natsumi-san" Yachi stutters; Keiko smiled at her, though inside she is getting irritated that everyone she talks to are stuttering.

"Yachi, what would you say to seeing boys dripping in sweat? Their also cute and handsome" Keiko bluntly asks, everyone who heard her turned surprise.

"WHAT?!" They exclaimed

"Umm... I-I umm" Yachi stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Anyway... everyone who's interested can go and look for me at the school's gym #2 today at clubbing, especially you Yachi-chan, Ja~" Keiko said to everyone then she run away, and went to the library.

At the library Keiko thought of checking up on the guys on Nekoma just for the heck of it and truth be told she's curious on what's going on there, but she decided against it since they still might be busy with the inter-high preliminaries; instead she thought about giving them a surprise visit one of this days.

By lunchtime Keiko woke up from her nap because of an irritating sound. 'What the heck is that?' she thought looking around then she spotted her phone blinking, shrugging she grabbed it. Looking at it, realization struck her. It was her phone that's making that irritating sound, someone is calling her, shaking her head at herself Keiko answered her phone.

"Hello, Keiko speaking"

"Hey Keiko-chan I'm wondering if I could visit?" a familiar voice said, looking at her phone, she found out it was her other cousin.

"Why are you calling me? I thought you were vacationing at Boracay somewhere in the Philippines? You should visit Rin and Ren too you know" Keiko asked, receiving a chuckle from the other line.

"You do know their still mad at me right, since I didn't invite them too"

"they are? Huh I never know. I'm so jealous of you aniki all you ever did now is travel. When are you going to be here?" Keiko said.