| Introduction |

Hi. This book is on hiatus and I don't know when I will return to it. It sucks. To me, at least. Everything past this point is old and not proof read.

I also apologize for the art. Y/N is white in all of them. Making this book, I was imagining more of an OC than a blank slate for everyone. I was ignorant.

But enjoy reading anyway!

Alright, this isn't the beginning of the story, just some characteristics and things like that to hopefully avoid confusion!

-

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 5
Gender: Female

Quirk: The ability to pause time. Meaning, that you can stop time, and make changes to the environment around you when you've stopped it. No one else can see you move when you do it, because when you unfreeze time, it's feels like another second just simply passed, like nothing happened at all.

-

Quirk downside: Overusing it results in sharp headaches, feeling extremely light headed, or your energy being so drained that you would just pass out.

-

Quirk features: When you use your quirk, the silver streaks in your hair glow brighter, and any sense of time around you would shut down.

(Meaning if there was an alarm clock or anything like that nearby it would stop working)

And your hairs ends are pointy, kinda resembling an arrow but not fully.

-

For plot and quirk purposes, your hair color, which is a white/silver, and your hair length is the only thing you can't customize. But with everything else, you can!

There is mentions of child abuse in this.

-

Alright, that sums up everything. If you have questions, feel free to ask, and I hope you enjoy reading!