| Chapter 13 | Sleepover |

|| 6:00 AM, in the bedroom you and Eri share. ||

The sun was starting to rise. A beautiful hazy pink/orange coated the curtains of the window in your room and danced against your skin. You breathed in and out. You were relaxed and you didn't want to leave your bed. Eri was pretty warm as well.

"No.." Eri mumbled. You were confused, but didn't think much of it. "Let go of D-Deku.."

Your eyebrows furrowed and you looked around the room. He wasn't in here. "..It's my power, so it's my fault.. I-I'll go back." You heard a sniffle come from her.

Then it hit you. Eri was having a nightmare, though you had never heard her talk in her sleep while having one.

"N-No.. please.. please let go of him.." Eri started to cry a bit. You firmly grasped Eri's shoulders and shook her lightly. "H-Hey! Hey! Eri, Eri wake up!" You whispered.

She flinched, and went into a position indicating she was being carried by force in her dream. She wasn't awake yet. "Eri!" You shook her slightly harder. "Hey! Get out of the nightmare!" Your voice slightly raised.

Eri's eyes flickered open, and she laid on your bed as still as a rock. She was processing what just happened, looking around trying to see where she was.

"Are you okay? Was it O-Overhaul?" You hastily asked, and let go of Eri so she could think. She let out a sigh of relief. "Mhm.." She nodded her head, and you gave Eri a hug. "Y/N sometimes I wish I never had this power.. you- you know?"

You didn't want to say anything. Or rather, you didn't need to say anything. You knew.

"Then Lemillion and Deku.. a-and Mr. Aizawa and everyone else.. wouldn't go through so much.." She mumbled. You rubbed her back, and wiped her tears away. "It just.. seems to cause trouble for m-most people."

You sighed. Comforting people wasn't your forte. Well, atleast not with your words, but you were great at physical comfort so you decided to just sit and listen. "Mm.. do you w-wanna talk about the dream?"

"I guess.."

Eri started, "O-Overhaul came back to U.A.. he- he came after us and we were running away, b-but then he grabbed Deku and said he would die because of us.. if we didn't come back."

Imagining that in your head made you feel absolutely terrified and you didn't want to hear more. But then again you didn't want Eri to feel like she should hide anything from you, so you forced your mouth shut.

"And then you woke me up when he was about to k-kill Deku while holding me.." She mumbled.

You nodded. "Well, it wasn't real, r-right? It was a dream. Actually- more nightmare-ish but still.." You said. "Yeah.. Yeah you're right.. he i-is gone now.."

You hopped off the bed and went to your closet, wanting to take your mind off of him. "He's gone now.." You thought, getting Eri to help you pick a grey turtleneck off of the rack.

You shook your head to get out of your thoughts. You got changed into your clothes, and Eri got into her normal dress.

"H-Hey, Eri are we allowed to walk outside alone?" You asked. Eri tilted her head, confused. "Outside? Like- outside outside?" She pointed towards the window seat.

"No. I mean outside of our r-room.." You clarify, making Eri take a second to think. "I don't think so.." She replies. "Oh. Okay then."

"Y/N, I heard Mina asked Mr. Aizawa if she could host a sleepover at her dorm because it's the weekend." Eri said. "A sleepover..? Oh right I did ask her.. she didn't really tell me what i-it is."