| Chapter 14 | Getting The Groove |

|| 7:26 AM, in the dorms. ||

Your eyelids flutter open, but instantly shut tight the second light comes into your view. You roll over and put a hand over your face, trying to block out the light.

Slowly, you can see the dorm room you were all sleeping in the night before. Everybody was asleep, as you were the only one that had just woken up. You couldn't blame everybody though, it was the weekend after all.

"I want water.." Getting up, you tread through the dorm room and open the door. It felt odd being in the dorms with nobody else awake.

You could hear your petite footsteps against the soft carpeted floor, a few birds singing outside, even the building settling. Indeed, this was odd.

Almost too odd.

You yawn, and stretch out your arms trying to remember where the elevator was. "I think it was this way.." You start to doubt yourself, but still continue strolling in the direction you were facing.

Thankfully, you eventually came in contact with said elevator. The only issue now being that the elevator was big, and you were small.

You get on your toes, and desperately drag your arm up to touch the buttons. Your small fingertips brushed against the bottom of the ↆ button, but you didn't have near enough force to get the elevator working.

With an upset sigh, you turn to look for anything that could make you taller. At the end of the hallway there was a stack of chairs that weren't currently being used. They were probably extras for the common room, or something.

You run over them, the total of chairs stacked being 4. It was a tall stack, but you could reach the top chair. You carefully grab the first chair, and slide it off of the stack. You release the chair and sigh of relief, glad that you didn't tip over the rest.

You push the chair over to the elevator and stand on it as buttons come into view. You feel proud being able to successfully press the ↆ button, and hop off of the chair. You wait for it to come to your floor and then walk into the elevator, bringing the chair with you.

Sure, it was sort of heavy, but how else were you going to press the buttons inside the elevator?

You hop onto the chair again once the elevator doors close, and you press another button which would lead you to the kitchen. You sit on the chair while waiting for the doors to open, and soon enough they do.

You slide off of the chair and grab its leg, dragging it with you to the kitchen. You also knew that the counters as well as the cabinets would probably be too high for you to reach, so you were planning on taking this chair with you where ever you went.

Finally getting close to the kitchen, you slide the chair across the tiled floor, making an ugly screeching sound. It was like a fork being scraped against a plate.

You wince, but continue to climb the chair onto the counter. You look around for the cabinet that held cups in it, but when you turned your head left you were met with a person.

 You look around for the cabinet that held cups in it, but when you turned your head left you were met with a person