This book is going on hiatus.

Hi. This book is on hiatus and I don't know when I will return to it. If anything, it will get re-written eventually. Why? It sucks. For me, at least.

I had no idea where I was going to take the plot and it's just really bad.

There's plot holes. Like what is y/n doing going to the bathroom at midnight?? Who locked the bathroom door who's idea was that?

Parts that aren't needed, example A being the fact that they had a sleepover, that was because I ran out of ideas.

Terrible filler. I just decided to bring Yua back from the dead in the Christmas chapter because I re-read the hospital chapter and she grew on me for no reason, only to realise that she had no need to be in the story later 🚶

Tons and tons of grammar errors, and overall I'm not proud of this book and I don't want it to be my most read.

I won't be taking the book down, as I know some people still like to read it, and there's no shame in that.

Huge thanks for the comments you guys have left!! They've all made me smile and laugh, and they made me want to continue the story. However, I've lost interest in BNHA, or to write anything related to it.

If anybody wants any reassurance that the book will come back eventually, it will. As stated above, a re-write will happen at some point. That or I'll be too lazy to re-write so I'll just keep adding chapters on.

In general, I'm not completely abandoning this story, because although I'm not that proud of it, I love seeing how much you guys enjoy it. I think you enjoy it, anyway!

I will post the WIP chapter for anybody who may want it! Anyway, thanks for reading this book, I couldn't appreciate it enough. Have a good/day night. If you have any questions about the story or anything else, feel free to ask them in the comments or something. I always love interacting with you all. <3