| Chapter 12 | A Place Called Home |

|| 5:09 AM, in your hospital room. ||

"But.. D-Do I have to go..?"

You were looking up at Yua, and your eyes were glossy. You knew Mr. Aizawa was going to pick you up today, but when it was actually time to leave the hospital you felt down.

Yua crouched down to your size and gave you a smile. "Mhm.. you're going to get to leave the hospital with Eraserhead."

You looked over to Mr. Aizawa, and then back at Yua. You didn't want to leave, but you also didn't want to be a burden and waste their time.

"Okay.. I'll miss y-you.." You sniffled.

"I will too, Y/N." She said, while standing up and adjusting hospital equipment.

You hesitantly started walking over to Mr. Aizawa. You clung onto his pant leg and buried your face in his clothing, making him crack a small smile for a second.

"B-Bye.." You mumbled.

Yua waved, and you walked out of the hospital with Mr. Aizawa. You were officially discharged from the hospital, and now you were living at U.A.

You were happy that you were going to be able to share a room with Eri, though.

You two were walking in the parking lot, and the grip you had on his fabric was strong. So strong, in fact, that Mr. Aizawa was struggling to move forward because you were practically putting all your weight onto him.

"Why am I scared? I saw U.A once.. I just don't want them to die because they let me live there.. these people are being so nice, they shouldn't be doing this for me. I'm a mistake. A cursed human."

You had been holding back the urge to tell people at the hospital and the people at U.A that.

You were mixed up with thoughts often.

Eventually, you reached his car. He opened the backseat door for you.

You grabbed onto the seat and tried pulling yourself into his car. You were trying really hard, but you were failing. Like, bad.

"Come on, Y/N! Mr. Eraserhead is being nice to you, don't give him a reason to hurt you!"

Mr. Aizawa sighed, looking at your struggling. "Do you want help?"

"N-No! I can-"

"No, you can't- you're about to fall. Here,"

Mr. Aizawa proceeded to gently pick you up and place you in the back seat, putting your seatbelt on.

"Thank you.." You mumbled. Mr. Aizawa hummed in response and got in the front seat, starting the car. It would take about 20-25 minutes to get to U.A.

You were wondering what the bedroom you and Eri were sharing would look like, because you went from Overhauls room, the grey and plain room, to a hospital room.

"Mr. Eraserhead?"

"You can call me Aizawa, Y/N."

You didn't hear the first part of his name because of a car blasting loud music pass the car you were in, so you called him what you did hear.

You heard 'Zawa'.

"Mr. Zawa, what does t-the room look like?"

He wanted to correct you, but was too tired to bother at the moment. "What room?"

"The bedroom. Or- E-Eri's bedroom."

"Hm? Oh. Well, you both have seperate beds, a bathroom, and a small closet. It's a fairly big room. Would you like to see it when we get to U.A?"