| Chapter 8 | Thank you |

|| Aizawa's POV, a few minutes before Eri visited Y/N. ||

Before I took Eri to visit Y/N, the heroes had discussed if Y/N should be settled in an orphanage or not.

The answer we concluded was no, even if she isn't in Eri's situation with her quirk.

First off, she isn't in the mental state to be put in an orphanage. She would go with her parents, but.. we found out that Overhaul killed them.

She's been through hell and back more than once, and at a young age. Putting her into a completely different place with a bunch of new kids and adults would not help her.

And second, the only person she currently trusts is Eri. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure she sees Eri as her sister. She needs somebody to help her cope with things going forward.

So, she's staying with the teachers, specifically with me, in U.A...

Of course, we're making sure she's alright with going outside and visiting U.A beforehand, because from what I understand she's been inside underground for two years.

I look at Eri, and get ready to open the door to Y/N's hospital room.

"Can we go in and see her Mr. Aizawa?" She says, looking up at me with her hands on the strap of her pocket bag.

"Hm." I nod, opening the door. I lean against the doorframe when Eri makes her way in.

I can tell Y/N is surprised to see Eri, her reaction makes it evident.

There's a silence in the hospital room for a minute or so. Nobody is saying anything, and Y/N seems to be lost in thought.

"Y/N!!"

However, Eri broke that silence.

After a few minutes Y/N begins to trip over her words, choking on sobs. I could see Eri crying too, but it was only a few tears.

It was upsetting yet heartwarming to see Y/N unite with Eri again.

I'll have to tell Togata and Midoryia about her situation if I want peace and quiet.

But knowing them, they won't leave me alone even if I tell them. They probably won't be able to visit her in quite some time.

-

|| 7:56 AM, in your hospital room. ||

"Eri, we should get going now. Say goodbye to Y/N, okay?"

You stopped burying your face into Eri's shoulder and looked at whoever just spoke. It was a man, and he had long black hair. You could only see his eyes because there was a weird looking scarf around his face.

"Oh, okay Mr. Aizawa!" Eri hesitantly let go of you, "Get all better soon."

As you watched Eri skip over to the man called Aizawa, you wondered if he was a bad person. Eri didn't seem to be frightened by him, and his tone of voice was soft.

"Mmm... no, I don't like him. He looks like the person who hurt me after Overhaul. He's in black clothes.."

"Bye Y/N!" Eri waved at you, walking out of the room with Aizawa. The door closed, and the quiet footsteps and conversations of the hospital went silent.

You sighed, processing what just happened.

The emotions you felt were weird, you hadn't felt like this before.

Were you smiling?

No, but you felt relief and happiness for the first time in two years.

You looked out the window, and saw a bird get really close to the glass. As weird as it sounds, you were pretty sure that Overhauls mask made you develop a fear of birds. You just couldn't look at a bird and not see his figure looming over it.