| Chapter 11 | U.A |

|| 4:16 PM, in your hospital room. ||

"I'm.. I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N. It's really nice to meet y-you guys."

"Yeah, we think so too! Eri told us alot about you back at U.A." Deku said, shifting his head in Eri's direction.

"U-U.A?" You echoed, slightly confused. You looked at Eri for answers since it looked like she knew what Deku was talking about.

"Oh, it's where me and Mir- or, Lemillion go to school." Deku said, placing his hands in his lap.

"School.." You said, and then turned to Eri. "E-Eri, are you going to that s-school?"

Eri's mouth made an 'o' shape. "Well, I do get to go into it.. Oh! And I have a room there."

You nod, about to say something else but Eri spoke up before you could speak.

"Oh, and Mr. Aizawa," she says while pointing to Eraserhead, "he's helping me train my quirk.."

You can see Eri look sort of guilty about saying that for a moment. You knew more than anyone how Eri feels about her quirk and what it could do.

But she's training it now? That's so cool!

Your eyes widen and you look at Eraserhead. Or.. was his name Mr. Aizawa? "R-Really?"

It takes the long haired male a second to realise you were asking him a question, not Eri. He gave you a nod.

"Can I uhm.. s-see the school? What's its n-name.. U.A?" You asked, looking at Lemillion.

-

|| Izuku Midoryia's POV ||

"Can I uhm.. s-see the school? What's its n-name.. U.A?" Y/N asked, tilting her head in Mirio's direction.

I get excited when I hear that Y/N wants to visit U.A for the first time, but then I remember what Mr. Aizawa told Mirio and I on the way here.

Would it be right to plunge her into a completely new environment like that? She's been hidden from the world longer than Eri has.

I turn around, and get up to talk to Mr. Aizawa about this. I hear Mirio crack a joke to Y/N and Eri while I do.

Eri giggles at the joke, but Y/N stays quiet for a bit before saying, "I don't u-understand.."

"Mr. Aizawa? Is Y/N allowed to visit U.A?"

"It's not entirely out of the question. And the school festival is done, so the school won't be as active. Though, I'd have to get permission from Principal Nezu."

I nod, and turn to face Y/N. If she does visit U.A, I probably won't be able to show her around much because of classes.

But, I'll see!

Mirio turns to talk to me while Eri talks to Y/N. It makes me glad to see Eri so happy with her friend.

Or maybe they're sisters? They look sort of related in a way.

-

|| 4:21 PM, in your hospital room. ||

Eri tilts her head, and points at her mouth. "Did you get to smile yet?"

What Eri said catches Mirio and Midoryia's attention, and they turn around to look at you.

"No, I can't smile w-without using my hands.." You say, proceeding to try and smile.

" You say, proceeding to try and smile