| Chapter 10 | Eri's Friends |

(I know these chapters are getting a little repetitive, but don't worry some new and exciting things will happen in the next few chapters!)

|| 10:32 AM, in your new room. ||

"In a few days I might get my bandages off! I can't really remember the last time I didn't have bandages on.."

You yawn, and stretch your arms out a bit. You were pretty hungry, so you waited for Yua to come and get you for a walk.

Lunch was calling.

You were getting happier and better every day that passed by. You hadn't smiled yet and you would still jump and cling onto things occasionally, but you were warming up to other nurses and were talking a bit more.

The door slid open.

"Y/N? Are you ready to go on the walk?"

"Mhm!" You replied, hopping off of the bed and walking over to the slippers, slipping them on. You spun around and skipped over to Yua.

The two of you walked out into the hall towards the cafeteria as usual.

"So, I asked the hospital to call Eraserhead.."

You looked up at Yua curiously, wondering what the man called Eraserhead had to say about Eri coming again.

"And Eri can visit you again. But she'll come in the afternoon, okay?"

"O-Okay!" You said, bouncing on your toes a bit.

"Yay! I can see Eri again!"

Finding a seat in the cafeteria, you climbed into the chair while Yua went to nab your lunch for you.

You were swinging your legs back and forth, excited knowing that Eri will come back. You turned your head to the huge windows and looked outside at the trees swaying in the slight breeze.

"Here you go!" You looked at the table, and saw your lunch. On the tray you were given, there were chicken fingers with shredded cabbage salad, bitter melon stir-fry, agedashi tofu, carrot salad, rice, and miso soup.

You were given new meals every day. You were starting to recognize most of the food, but sometimes you wouldn't know some food.

For instance, the chicken fingers. What are those? Were they actual chicken fingers?

But you were hungry, so you ate your food either way.

The afternoon seemed to be miles upon miles away, but you were going to be patient.

-

|| Eri's POV ||

"Oh- really!"

I get to visit Y/N again?

"Yeah. Now come on, let's get going." Mr. Aizawa said, turning around putting his hands in his pockets.

"Okay! Bye Deku! Bye Lemillion!" I say, waving to them both as I ran over to Mr. Aizawa.

"Aha! Bye, Eri!" Lemillion replies with a bright smile, waving back.

I catch up to Mr. Aizawa as he opens the school doors to head towards the gate.

"Mr. Aizawa, is Y/N better?" I ask, looking up at him.

"I'm sure she's getting better, yeah. If you're going to hug her, though, I would still be careful just incase, alright?"

"Alright!"

My smile widens as we walk closer to the car together.

-