Before We Begin...

Hello Readers,

First, thank you for giving this book a chance. It's not my best work and needs to be redone. So please don't judge it too harshly.

This story has nothing to do with my other books that are a part of the Ivory White Series. I did make a joke in of my author's note in "The Protector" that if a were to write a smut like book I would use werebunnies. A few of you responded with a "yes, please." So here we are.

I apologize for not releasing it for Easter but I was busy and with a new baby here, updates will be slow. Sorry.

As always I support relationships and kinks of all sorts. Love is love as long as it's legal and consensual. I do have to warn you there are sketchy scenes that I will give warning for. Please do not report me or leave me a bunch of hate comments. This book is definitely not for the sensitive. If you see something you do not like... DO NOT READ! 

For my lovely Freakies... if you were like to request a particular kink let me know I can't guarantee to use all of them but I will try. Also serious question do guys use vibrators? Ugh... going to have to Google this. Ha! People at Google probably think my life is cayenne pepper and cinnamon when really it's salt and pepper.

Everything came from my own imagination (and Google research). Please do not copy, translate, rewrite, etc. any part of my story. I do not own any of the images. I Googled.

Votes are appreciated and comments are lovely. I will always try to respond. Please keep in mind that sometimes I do not receive notice that there has been a comment so if I do not respond to a question within a few hours then message me. 

Thanks and Happy Reading. Enjoy!