Bonus Chapter 3 (Mature Content)

Not Edited... Final Chapter? Unless I get a request for something else

BONUS CHAPTER 3 (MATURE CONTENT)

Settling into the place wasn't as bad as Nina and Dustin had feared. Everyone was grateful that the curse had been broken. She wolves were once again bearing strong healthy pups. Dealing with the vampires had been difficult but Aada, the Noble Witch, had acted as an ambassador of goodwill to the factions. A treaty of peace was struck and the vampires retreated. After their mating ceremony, the old King turned the reins over to Conri and Dana. Dustin and Nina were named royal consorts.

Sitting in their private parlor in the palace, that only the current royals and their consort were allowed to, Dustin sat next to Nina reading. The lit fireplace added the occasional crackle and pop to the otherwise quiet chamber. The peaceful ambiance was ruined by the muffled shouts of their lovers in the outer chamber.

Sharing a collective sigh they closed their books and stood.

"What do you think the damage will be this time?" Dustin asked, pulling off his shirt.

"Hopefully she doesn't try to rip his dick off again." Nina said worriedly, as she set her dress aside.

Dustin snorted then chuckled, pulling off his pants. This had become the norm. Two dominant forces in opposition lead to violent fights and relentless fucking. Fighting and the sex that always followed between Conri and Dana was was so forceful that it looked like rape with no clear victim. Conri usually won physical fights simply because he was stronger. Dana usually won political battles because she was smarter. Either way their anger turned into lust and they would fuck each other before coming to find Nina and Dustin. With them, they release their residual anger and calmed their wolves.

Dustin and Nina still maintained their sibling-like friendship and never had any desire to be with each other sexually even though they were shared between lovers. Nudity was not really an issue since, like most shifters, it was impossible not to see unclothed bodies at some point. Snarling and growling caught their attention.

"Dang it. They shifted. I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow." Nina whined.

Dustin swallowed hard knowing that he would be in the same state or worse. But the thought of being used by their wolves excited him. Dana's wolf loved to lick his whole body with her rough tongue, especially his crotch area. He had cum countless times feeling the sharp canines lightly graze his sensitive flesh. It was rare that she allowed him to fuck her in animal form but when she did he knew it was a special gift since she usually was the one in control. Conri however was a beast and his stamina rivaled any wererabbit. Usually his wolf pounced on him before slapping him around with his big paws as if he were a mouse. The large wolf then mounted him and would hump him for close to an hour. Just as Dustin's arms would give out after his third orgasm, Conri's wolf would bury himself deep and knot in his ass to keep his seed in place. The ginormous knot at the base of the wolf's dick would stretch his ass open wide. Afterward he would pee on Dustin. Sometimes Dana would humiliate him further, fisting his already gaping hole until he would shoot his load once more.

The doors burst open and two huge wolves entered. Their eyes glowed with lust. Conri's gaze locked onto Nina as he prowled towards her. The instinct to run was strong and despite knowing that the wolf loved the chase her inner bunny couldn't help herself. Shifting into a human sized rabbit, she was quickly caught by Conri's wolf. Biting into the nape of her neck, he held her still while humping her hindquarters to search for her entrance. Finding it with his dick, he quickly forced his large thick length into her tight channel. Pausing he licked her fur soothingly and rubbed his scent on her before pumping in and out of her body.

The room filled with snarls, growls, and moans as each couple worked hard to find completion for themselves and their partners. No one could understand their relationship but it worked for them and they were happy. At the end of the day, that was all that really mattered.