Chapter 9 (Mature Content)

Two Things:

The beginning of this chapter may seem a little confusing but Nina's behavior will be explained towards the end.

I usually post a picture when I introduce a character but I was having difficulty picking Conri's character. I finally picked someone but feel free to imagine whoever you want.

CHAPTER 9 (MATURE CONTENT)

Nina woke up startled. Her body felt as if it were buzzing with a strange anticipation. She sat up trying to bring order to her discombobulated mind. It was still dark in the room that smelled strongly of her host. A light breeze caressed her naked form and she shivered from the chill. Memories swarmed in her head like a hoard of angry bees. A sense of shame caused her bright baby blue eyes to tear up. She wanted to go home.

The shadows shifted and a large predator took shape causing her heart to race faster and the scent of fear and something else permeated the cold air. The prince was gorgeous moving in a slow graceful stride. His muscles rippled in the moonlight. He wore only a low riding pair of jogging pants that seem to barely cling to his sexy sleek form. Nina swallowed as her mind told her that he was the only male she had ever seen that could give a corpse a pulse.

She was very aware of his dangerous and alluring presences. Her core and face heated as she remembered the pleasant assault on her untried body. Her mouth watered and her scent changed as she was suddenly interested in exploring this newly awakened passion.

What else could this beast show her? Could he do what he did before?

Conri's eyes darkened as the unique and tantalizing scent of desire and honeysuckles filled the air. He was the predator but when he met his little bunny's gaze, he knew that he was now the prey. She was the most adorable and delectable thing he had ever seen. There was a hunger in her eyes and her little nose twitched adorably.

^Prince Conri Phelan^

His tiny scared bunny was now bold and seductive as she crawled to the end of the bed. They were inches from each other. Their eyes connected and they stayed in place wondering who would break first. Conri watched as a small pink tongue darted out to wet the pouty sweet lips and he was lost. Grabbing her neck firmly he pulled her up to meet his lips. His kiss was hot and demanding. Though she knelt on the high bed, he was still taller. He grabbed her soft ass and pulled her flush against his taunt body.

Nina gasped as the blatant hardness pressed against her stomach and whined that there was a clothing barrier there. He thrust his tongue into her mouth plundering her sweetness. She wanted so much more. The chill of the room wasn't enough to cool the heat between her legs.

"Conri." she whimpered, urgently tugging on his hair while trying to squeeze her thighs together to alleviate the throbbing in her core.

Conri slapped both of his hands against her ass cheeks making them jiggle slightly. "Bad Bunny." he growled, forcing her thighs apart with his large palms. "I am the only one who is allowed to make you cum. Keep your legs spread and if you close them, you'll be punished." he said keeping his fingers near her nether lips but not touching the dripping petals.