Bonus Chapter 1 (Mature Content)

BONUS CHAPTER 1 (MATURE CONTENT)

As requested by dopaminemagic here's some extra smut. Also shout out to a new author who's trying to get start... much love to you FaithOntiveros. Huge "THANKS" to all my voters!!!

Apologies in advance I didn't edit cause I'm tired.

Warning!

This is a sex scene between two males. Skip if it's not your thing.

Dustin started to clean up the room that been destroyed. Already he missed his best friend and wondered if he when see her again. Never had they ever been separated for longer than two days and that's because they were being punished for burning down a tool shed when they were eight. It had been the worst two days of their lives.

Repairing a chair, he wondered about his life now. He was in love with Dana but she was the mate of a werewolf and a future queen. How would a rabbit live among wolves? Would her mate, the crown prince, even allow him to be with her? Would he be killed? What if she no longer cares for him now that she has found her mate?

"What are you doing?" a deep dark voice broke through his reverie. Looking up he saw, the prince standing in the doorway.

"I-I'm trying to fix some stuff." Dustin replied nervously.

"Don't worry about it."

"I don't mind. It gives me something to do." Dustin said quickly. He looked down pretending to be busy. The proximity to a predator was making him twitchy but excited his senses as well. Whenever Dana's wolf came out to play during sex, the adrenaline rush pushed his orgasms to ultimate highs. It was like his mind was now wired to equate fear with pleasure. Being so close to such a handsome male that oozed of sex and danger made his heart accelerate and his loins tighten in anticipation. So caught up in his thoughts that Dustin wasn't aware of the prince's approach until he spoke.

"I have something better for you to do." Conri said, leaning over the poor rabbit, trapping him yet not touching.

Dustin shivered trying to control his instinct to run. The other male's scent was musky and woodsy, the heady combination teased the helpless rabbit.

"W-what do you-?" Dustin tried to stammer out his question.

Conri stood abruptly. His tented crotch was at eye level to Dustin who stared, mouth agape, at the impressive bulge before him. "Undo my pants and take my cock out." he commanded.

Dustin's eyes snapped up to meet the dark gaze towering above him. Shaking with anticipation, Dustin did as he was told.

"Take me into your mouth."

Dustin opened his lips and slowly lick the velvet steel rod before closing his hot warm mouth over the head.

Conri groaned. "That's right. Please me and I'll fuck you like the little slut you are. You'll moan and beg for more. I'll ruin that tight little asshole and give my mate something she'll enjoy playing with. She likes playing with your ass doesn't she?"

The dirty words made Dustin's ass clench remembering how Dana had worked different butt plugs into his tight hole giving him pleasure while causing pain. He moaned at the thought.

Grabbing the soft blonde hair in both hands, Conri fucked Dustin's face going deeper each time forcing him to struggle with his gag reflex. Holding him down on his cock, Dustin began to struggle needing to breathe. Releasing him abruptly, Conri kicked aside the broken chair and shoved his pants. Grabbing Dustin's legs, he placed them over the armrest of the chair forcing him to lay back.

Legs spread and butt half hanging off the chair Dustin was more than excited with this feeling of vulnerability. Conri pinched the fabric of Dustin's pants and ripped them exposing his pink butthole and hard dick. Conri spit on the winking rosebud, rubbing a thick finger over it before pushing inward to the knuckle. Dustin moaned loudly, wiggling his hips. Conri placed a hand on Dustin's stomach holding him still before adding a second finger. Leaning down he kissed the rabbit on the lips, their tongues fighting for dominance that was easily won by the wolf.

Sitting back, Conri spit on his fingers and rubbed them over the head of his cock and his shaft. Lining up the tip with Dustin's tight hole, Conri slowly pushed forward. Dustin hissed and moaned as the head broke through with a "pop." He felt like a true dirty whore for his wolves and all he wished was that Dana was here sharing his body with her mate.

This was all types of forbidden and Dustin enjoyed his ruination as Conri began to fuck him like the slut he was born to be. So caught up in their pleasure they didn't even notice their audience.

==========================

Okay... so that happened. I've never written a solely gay scene before. How'd I do?