Chapter 11 (Mature Content)

CHAPTER 11 (MATURE CONTENT)

Castle Dungeon...

The cold damp air caused the small creature to shiver. He was a sprite and his name was Manfred. His kind hated confining spaces and man made structures. Dungeons and basements were pure torture and never would he have ever volunteered to enter but for this one exception. His mistress was currently being detained by the Werewolf king and the news he had to impart was important.

Though the Noble Witch, Aada, could have easily escaped, she chose to remain in her cell. Manfred had willingly pledged himself to a life of servitude when Aada saved him and his clan. Never had she taxed him harshly. In fact, she rarely called upon him at all but she needed him to keep watch over a certain werewolf.

The witch spoke first before he came into view. "Has she reached the prince's dwelling?"

"Yes, mistress but there was trouble."

Aada waved a porcelain hand inviting the small sprite to stand on her lap. Landing gently on her knee, he placed his hand on hers and shared his memory. In her mind's eye, she watched the skirmish take place.

The last scene showed a wolf with its throat ripped laying face up next to a couple on the ground.

"Dustin!" the young woman carefully turned the male laying helplessly on the ground.

The man coughed and winced in pain. "Dana? I love you."

"Shut up! You're taking me out to dinner and telling me that you love me properly over dessert!"

Dustin chuckled, "I would love nothing better. But just in case..." he swallowed hard as tears filled his eyes, "I love you."

"Don't say that like you're dying." she commanded harshly, even though she knew that if she didn't stop the bleeding it would be a slim chance that her rabbit would survive. She gently picked him up as if he weighed nothing and carried him towards the building she had spotted while keeping an eye out for another threat.

She was determined that he would survive.

Because she cared about him...

Because she needed him...

Because she loved him...

The witch opened her eyes. A smile formed on her face.

"The healing has begun." she whispered.

-----------------------

He died a little death with a smile on his face.

Conri couldn't believe he was hardening so quickly after just coming but his innocent bunny had turned into an erotic vixen. Her scent alone had him stiff enough to pound nails. With her heat starting, all her inhibitions ended. Her dainty little hands left deep grooves in his back. The sting of her scratches as she came added fuel to his fire. He used her well and unlike his previous encounters did not grow bored as soon as he climaxed. Instead he fell deeper into the spell she placed on him. Enchanting him with every whimper and cry of release.

Breaking her virginity had been the most satisfying experience that the prince could recollect. He had been with virgins before. Whether by force or folly of his lover's misplaced belief for something more lasting. They meant nothing to him. His inner beast surged with lust watching his bunny bounce so beautifully on his cock.

*****Skip if you want*******

Growling he rolled her beneath him and thrust roughly into her welcoming tightness. She moaned loudly and wildly grabbed him, sinking her nails into his abused back as she reached completion. Instead of slowing down she rolled her hips upward and Conri could feel a total lack of control as his wolf surged forth shifting. The beast continued to rut throughout the transformation and Nina screamed for more.

Using a large paw to flip her onto her stomach. Conri's wolf mounted the small girl again. The animal wasn't at all gentle and she welcomed his cruel fucking with greedy whimpers of delight. Reckless passion guided him as he sunk his teeth into her soft flesh. The claim had been made and their souls fused as one. Surging deep within her clenching core, the beast spurted his seed into her waiting womb. Panting the wolf collapsed, unable to pull out given the knot that had formed connecting their bodies together. A few moments later, he reshifted into human form and Conri rolled off her. Still unsatisfied, Nina climbed on top of his prostate form to the only part that remained at attention. Sinking down she rotates her hips, unable to rest.

******Continue*******

After more than 30 hours, Conri was ready to throw in the towel. He was exhausted but his little bunny was a sex fiend who was using his body any way she could. The pheromones kept him in a state of arousal but he was unable to move. Laying on his back in a daze he watched as the innocent goddess worked her dripping pink core over his hard shaft.

He wished that he had done more research on "heat" beforehand. At this rate he was likely to lose his junk to friction burns and fall into a sex induced coma before slipping into a more permanent death rather than a little one as the French were fond of calling orgasms. He felt helpless to the insatiable hunger that possessed his once shy bunny. Hell right now Conri would give anything for a case of blue balls cause he'd emptied his nut sack so many times he was sure all that was left were shells.

Thinking about all the wrongs he had committed. This situation struck him as an ironic form of penance. He no longer wanted to have sex but was forced to. His mind was crowded with the sincerest apology to all the women he had wronged. His version began to blur and darkness began to creep in from the outer edges. His body felt as though it was being burned in hellfire. Looking up at the golden angel above him still caught in the throes of sensual bliss. He thought that this was the best worst place he had ever been. His own heavenly hell.

Well... I'm back. Why did I think writing a smut book was a good idea? This was cringy as crap. I just.....WWWHHHHYYYY??? Ugh! I actually wrote this chapter a while ago and didn't know if releasing it was a good idea cause it has beast/human sex. I personally don't care cause if you shift into an animal its not super shocking vs. all human story and someone decides to fuck dog then its like, "What the hell???"

Hmm... that might actually be an idea to run past the folks that write shockingly psycho books. Instead of eating some poor creature that the female MC had become attached to they could... Never mind! Not completing that thought! Just threw up in my mouth a bit.