Chapter 12 (Mature Content)

CHAPTER 12 (MATURE CONTENT)

Dustin felt a warm heat on his neck and passed out as Dana retracted her fangs. She had once read that mated couples could help heal each other. So desperate to save him, she bonded them together. The wound slowly stitched itself back together. Confident that she could move him without further harm, Dana continued to the house keep and knocked on the door. When there was no answer, she pushed the heavy wood door open and walked in. Sniffing, she could tell that no one had been on the first floor since at least yesterday. Off to the side there was a parlor.

Setting Dustin on the golden chaise, Dana quickly walked toward the back of the building and found the kitchen. Grabbing the black cast iron pot she filled it with water and set it to boil. Raiding the kitchen for food, she put together a light meal of cheese and berries for Dustin and a cold cut sandwich for herself.

Taking the black pot, a stack of hand towels, and food to the parlor. She sat next to Dustin's still figure. Relief eased the tightness in her chest as she saw that his wounds were healing and his color was returning. Raining kisses on his sleeping face, she tenderly bathed away the blood and grime. Dustin stirred after a while. His bright blue eyes met her black ones.

"I love you." he said.

She smiled briefly before demanding that he eat something to regain his strength. They ate silently. Occasionally Dustin would sniff the air and a tiny furrow would cross his brow.

"What's wrong?"

Dustin shook his head. "I'm not sure but I sometimes get a whiff of something familiar."

Upon entering, Dana was sensing for danger and hadn't explored the rest of the house. Dana closed her eyes and focused. She did detect a sweet odor and heard a strange rhythmic thump. Standing, she decided to find the source.

"Wait! I'm coming with you."

"You're still not 100%. Stay here and eat Rabbit."

"Please." He begged with an adorable pout.

Her wolf was in a tizzy ever since she had marked him. Forever the dominant, she wanted him at her feet and his cock on display completely vulnerable to her whim. His begging was turning her on. Sighing, Dana relented. As they climbed the stairs, Dustin wrapped his arms around Dana and began nuzzling her shoulder.

"What are you doing Rabbit?"

"I- Fuck, I don't know. I just- Damn." his words tumbled out as he pressed a hard erection against her thigh. His body jerked and was dry humping her on the steps.

"Rabbit!" Dana growled in warning.

"Please Mistress." he whimpered. "I need you."

Her wolf's gold eyes shone brightly as she grabbed him by the throat.

Author: Please tell me that you're not going to have sex on the steps. Y'all are going to fall and break something.

"Shut up!" Dana's wolf growled. "And stop drinking coffee when you're writing these damn scenes."

Author: But it's 5:23 am.

Dana glared. The dangerous vibe was turning Dustin on even more and he felt ready to burst.

Author: Fine! *stomping off muttering under breath* could at least try to make it to the top of the stairs. Better not blame me for a neck injury.

--------------------

Somehow Conri had managed to get some refreshing sleep with a huge hard on and bouts of a tiny wererabbit using his body for her own pleasure. With a wolfish grin, he grabbed Nina up and took her to the shower. The warm water help to cool her near feverish skin. Using his fingers to play with her clit he was able to give his lower half a break and wash both of them.

Feeling much better, he laid the exhausted and fast asleep bunny on his couch while he quickly changed the sheets. Feeling that the respite wouldn't last long he decided to get them both food.

Opening the bedroom door he knew immediately that they had some unwanted guests. The trail of clothes on the steps, a naked tied up man in an unused guestroom, and a sexy dominatrix beating his bare bottom with a shoe was completely unexpected.

The man had a scent similar to his bunny as well as the same golden glow to his features. He was beautifully submissive and pure pleasure brought by pain had relaxed his face. The male's eyes were closed but Conri was willing to bet they held the same innocence as his bunny. He would be the perfect fuckboy and if the prince weren't so happy with his doll baby, would fight to take him from his fellow predator.

The woman's gaze held a challenge as she continued her strokes. His wolf snarled in his mind wanting to bring the she-wolf to her knees. It would be a bloody battle, he knew. She would never submit. She was his equal. His fight. His mate.

A small light moan caught his attention. Nina was starting to wake up. Somehow tending to her well being was more important than all else. His wolf would have never let a challenge slide, a bloody fight for dominance or encroached territory to go unbattled. But feeding his little bunny's belly and tending to her wants was priority.

With a warning growl he left his mate to continue with her amusements and rushed to the kitchen.

-----------------

After two exhausting yet satisfying weeks, Nina's heat died down. Conri lay propped up on his pillows stroking the silky soft skin along his lover's back.

"I must go home." she whispered.

He heard clearly but his heart clenched painfully. "No." he growled angrily.

"Please. I must. My family and best friend will be worried. We were supposed to have married."

White hot rage burned in his soul. Conri grabbed her golden blonde tresses and jerked her head up. Instinctively she grabbed onto his hands to stop the pain. Looking into her tear laden eyes he roared, "YOU'RE MINE! MINE TO FUCK! MINE TO KEEP! MINE TO KILL!"

Shoving her onto her back. He roughly thrusted into her. Unprepared, she screamed in pain. The feral side that she had only seen glimpses of was in full display. Not even in his animal form had he ever taken her so coarsely. Afraid, she holds in her wails and whimpers. Suffering in silence yet unable to stop the tears or the cry of terror as he bites into her delicate flesh.

Conri reaches completion but the small victory was hollow as he pulls away. Looking down at the sight of his little bunny looking so lifeless broke his rage.

"Bunny?" he whispered gently.

Nina lay motionless blankly staring at the canopy above them. Her consciousness was far removed from this place. Out of reach of the horror he had pressed upon her. For once, Conri felt remorse for his actions and fear that he had broken the one thing he truly cared about. Not since his nanny was taken away had he allowed himself to care about another human being. Not any of the women he had taken to his bed, not the execution of enemies, not for killing the man he acknowledged as his best friend, not even for his mate that he had seen multiple times in the intimate embrace of another male. He cared for no one.

Except for Nina, he thought. Gently picking up her supine form, the werewolf prince rocked her in his arms, pleading for her forgiveness, as sobs burst from his lips. His wolf whimpered constantly worried about the damage his human had caused. The little Wererabbit brought them peace and joy. In return they destroyed her and ruined her innocence.

Desperate to find help, he lays her small petite figure on the bed and carefully tucks the cover around her. Leaving the room he searches for his mate.