Chapter 8 (Mature Content)

Sigh this chapter is a mess. I keep reading through it and changing/adding things... and now it feels messier than ever. UGH!

CHAPTER 8 (MATURE CONTENT)

The morning light danced across the room and the birds sang out their greeting to the new day. Dustin woke next to his lover with a smile on his face. Last night, Dana had found a large flat box under the bed. Opening it she saw it contained a variety of sex toys. Dustin explained that after a female bunny had sex for the first time, it triggered a "heat" of sorts. No doubt a bid for the survival of the species.

The heat could last anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month or so. During this time, females were constantly in need of sexual pleasure. Though male Wererabbits were extraordinarily virile and had great stamina, the demands of an almost month long 24 hour fuck fest would wear out even the most stalworth of bucks. So a box of toys and an emergency call to the local "Fuck Buck" or trusted friend would give the males time to recuperate.

Fascinated by this bit of information, Dana picked up a small light purple vibrator. "Well we should definitely test these out on you to make sure they work." she said with a smirk turning on the little contraption.

Dustin's eyes widened in shock as his heart rate sped up and his dick swelled. "These aren't for me they um...Oh blueberry pies." he groaned. His thoughts abandoned him completely as she dragged the humming machine over his hard flat nipples.

"I think you might have a food fetish." Dana mentioned as she ran the vibrator teasingly over his warm sun-kissed skin. "Definitely going to test that later."

"Ah fuck!" he yelped as Dana slid over a sensitive spot on his sides. With a devious grin she began to tickle him.

"NO! S-STOP!" Dustin gasped helplessly laughing and struggling. Even as a male, he was no match against her werewolf strength and he fucking loved it.

-------------------

Dustin stretched while smiling as he felt the dull pain and stiffness that was the aftermath of a night of love making. Looking to his side he admired the relaxed sharp features of his lover. She was beautiful. After tasting such dark pleasures of submission, Dustin knew that he was ruined. Does were submissive by nature and Dustin couldn't see himself as their dominant. He wanted to be owned by the lovely creature lying next to him. He didn't care that she was a wolf or that he was supposed to marry Nina, if they ever found her. Nothing else mattered.

But then reality set in and so did the feeling of hopelessness. He didn't want to marry a doe that he saw more as a sister than a wife. But then he didn't want to disappoint her or his mother. He wanted to be with Dana forever but was scared to bring it up because she might reject him and leave because of his clinginess.

Then another worry settled in what would he do if she found her mate. He was instantly jealous of this unknown male. He wanted his mahogany goddess and didn't want to share if it meant that he would never have a chance to be with her again. Dustin sighed unhappily. He was falling in love. It was the best worst thing that had ever happened to him.

----------------------

Dustin and Dana made their way into the woods. The elders were aware of her presence in Rabbit Land and became nervous. They issued a curfew to be indoors before dark. This played nicely into the solution in dealing with the threat of vampires.

The creatures of night could not enter another's sanctuary without permission. A precaution placed by the Creator long ago. During the daytime, vampires, especially young vampires, were weak. At night they were destructive. A vampire could go months in between feedings. Unfortunately they were also opportunistic killers. Werewolves were a buffer that served to protect lesser beings though the wolves themselves never actively sought to help anyone. But now vampires were running rampant and running the risk of exposure to humans.