Chapter 4 (Mature Content)

CHAPTER 4 (MATURE CONTENT)

To say that the Wererabbit leaders were distrusting of a werewolf was putting it mildly. Still Dana maintained her composure and toned back her natural aggression for the sake of peace. Dustin became angry at his fellow shifters for their bias. He was outraged for their prejudice against his new lover. Leaving the community center, Dana interrupted Dustin's inner tirade against his leaders.

"Well a promise is a promise." she said, drawing his attention. "I'll help you find your friend since you helped me."

Dustin sighed. He felt guilty for two reasons. First, he violated his fiancee's trust by cheating on her before their wedding. Even though he still couldn't bring himself to think of Nina in terms of anything other than a best friend for life. Second, he had once again forgotten about her. Instead he was focused on the lovely seductive creature that had given him the most mind blowing orgasmic night of his life.

Remembering the dark hours of his ruin, he couldn't help but want another taste.

"If you don't start controlling your hormones." the woman's sexy voice interrupted his thoughts, "then my wolf is going to want to forget about any benevolent actions in finding your friend and will instead focus on her lust for another taste of your body."

Dustin's heart rate spiked and his body clenched with desire as his manhood pressed uncomfortably against his pants. He was suddenly yanked off the path and into an old storage shed behind an herb garden. Crops grown in Rabbit Lands were shared by the community. Everyone was expected to grow something to contribute since Wererabbits were mostly vegetarian. Even though their human side could eat meat it was considered taboo. Gardens were therefore no one's property and everyone was welcome to partake of the bounty as needed.

An old storage shed wouldn't provide much cover if someone were to decide to tend to the garden while they were in there. Dustin started to protest as Dana unzipped the offending closure and yanked his pants to his knees but lost all train of thought as soon as she cupped his aching member.

"Oh my carrots and celery." he panted.

Dana flashed a wicked smile before running her wet warm tongue down his length and lightly scraped the delicate skin with her teeth. "Grapes and raisin bran flakes!" he moaned causing her to giggle. Dustin was intrigued by the sound before the mummer of two female voices drew near to the garden. He immediately tried to jerk away but she held tight.

"STOP!" he whispered yelled.

Her response was to slap his bare butt cheek. Startled, he covered his mouth so he wouldn't yelp out loud. "We're not going anywhere until you give me what I want." she demanded roughly before slowly drawing his dick to the back of her throat. Sucking hard almost to the point of pain, Dustin fought to keep from crying out. He was so turned on but so afraid of being caught that he didn't know what to do. He was once again at the she-wolf's mercy and at the verge of an intense orgasm.

Tears streamed down his face as he held back his moans. His legs began to shake as her tongue swirled around his head that leaked precum before taking him deep down her tight throat so that her chin touched his balls. The voices outside grew louder as he realized that the women were actually in the garden not more than a few yards from the shed. Any second from now, they could be caught and Dustin's reputation would be in shreds.

The feeling of teeth being scraped gently over his sensitive skin snapped his attention to the woman on her knees in front of him. She commanded him with her eyes to look at her and only her. He suddenly couldn't give a damn about being caught literally with his pants down. Chasing that glorious high is all he wanted. The sensations were too much and stream after stream of hot jizz shot down her throat and she swallowed every drop. His knees started to buckle as she stood.