Chapter 6 (Mature Content)

CHAPTER 6 (MATURE CONTENT)

The cool evening air was warded away by the warmth radiating from the glowing orange flames dancing in the hearth. Nina sat on a chair in the library with a novel in hand. Her focus however, wandered to her host who sat in an armchair on the other side of the fireplace reading a book of his own. His stern expression is still in place and Nina has concluded that it might be his only expression. The fading golden sunlight drifting through the large glass windows does nothing to soften the sharp planes of his face. His plain black shirt and pants fit him perfectly. Contrary to the causal pose with one leg thrown over the armrest and slouched positioning, her host reminded her more of a panther laying in a tree. At any time the relaxed facade would fade away and the true predator would push forward on the hunt for his prey. The mental image made her nervous.

So caught up in her musings, Nina didn't realize that the male in front of her had moved.

"What are you thinking about Bunny?" he whispered in her ear causing her to jump. He caught her easily when she was about to bolt. Taking her seat he placed her on his lap. His arms were like steel as she squirmed to get away.

"Unless you've intended this to be foreplay, I suggest you stop grinding on my lap Bunny or I will not be responsible for my next actions." her host threatened.

Nina froze on his lap. Her back against the armrest and her legs thrown over the other. She shook her head in disbelief as the hard outline of his impossible large member pressed against the back of her thighs. There was no way that anyone was that big. If he tried to have sex with her, he would no doubt break her. She quivered in fear.

"Don't worry Bunny. When I take you, we'll fit together just fine." he muttered against her hair as if knowing what was causing her panic.

She gulped with fear as he ran long fingers over her exposed flesh. Unfortunately, her clothes were left behind when she shifted to escape the wolves that had chased her so all she had to wear was one of his shirts that hung down to her knees and a pair of silver basketball shorts that she had to turn the waistband several times to make fit. She was bare under the garments and of course the male beneath her was capitalizing on the loose clothing. Flipping her upright, he threw her legs on either side of his thighs spreading her wide.

Nina's heart beat at rapid speed at this new and very vulnerable position. She grabbed his wrists to prevent further exploration of his wandering touch. Helpless tears sprang to her eyes as he pinned both of her hands behind her back and a low growl dared her to move them.

"P-please stop." she said with a sob.

He ran his nose along her neck, inhaling her scent. Darting his tongue out he licked the salty wetness on her smooth cheeks.

"No Bunny." he said running his hands up boldly into the short's leg holes that loosely hung around her silky small thighs. Alarm and embarrassment shot through Nina as he started teasing her most private place that not even she had ever touched so intimately. She jerked her arms out and grabbed his wrists trying to pull him away while attempting to close her legs. With a growl, Nina was tossed over the man's shoulder and carried up the staircase.

The bed was firm yet comfortable but Nina was unable to enjoy its luxurious coziness. Her anxiety skyrocketed as the male pulled out ties and strapped her spread-eagle to the posts. Picking up a double edged knife, he stood next to the bed watching her struggle. She began to cry and scream. He sat next to her and gently grabbed her face. Nina froze as he placed the cool tip of the blade against her lips.

"Shh... it's alright." he cooed, holding her panic gaze until she calmed minutely. He slowly brought the sharp metal to her chest laying it in between her breasts. Only a thin layer of cotton sat between her skin and the razor sharp edges. Nina was very aware of the weight of the weapon with every breath she took. The man had moved between her legs and was placing light kisses on her ankles.