Chapter 13

(Warning // highly explicit and mature scenes ahead proceed with caution)

I opened my eyes trying to register what was happening when I realized that I was being carried by Yelena. I wasn't sure when I had fallen asleep or when we had arrived at our living quarters all I knew is that I could smell hints of whiskey and rum on her blazer.

Personally I did not drink much at the party only a few glasses of champagne throughout but still somehow found myself balancing on the thin line of sober and drunk.

Trying to piece together what was happening I tried calling out for Yelena.

"Yelena?"

I heard no reply.

Too tired to keep trying to get her attention I slumped back down nuzzling my head in the crock of her neck.

A few moments later we arrived at my room and Yelena pushed the door open with her foot. She stepped inside kicking it back shut and for the second time that night, I heard a door lock behind me.

Nervousness began to rush over me as I soon realized Yelena wasn't going to just drop me off at my room like I originally thought.

I was tossed onto the bed roughly and if it weren't for her grabbing my legs to pull me back towards her I would have fallen onto the floor.

"Yelena, what are you doing?"

She only looked back at me giving me a smirk. Her eyes were darker than usual and held an animalistic desire behind them.

Suddenly my energy was replenished and my senses became heightened.

"Do you know how hard it was not to go search for that son of bitch and kill him for laying his hands on you?" She said grabbing the pendant on the chocker that Franz had given me.

She tugged me forward still gripping onto the piece of jewelry using it to guide me wherever she wanted me to move.

"Do you know how hard it was to not pull you away from that little friend of yours and showing her who you really belong to?"

I gulped looking at the blond in front of me. Her previously kind act fully gone now replaced with jealousy and lust.

She bent down and hovered inches away from my face. I could feel myself slowly start to melt under her gaze. My stomach was churning in anticipation waiting for her next move.

She let go and stood back up.

Within a couple of seconds I felt her run her hands along the back of the corset slowly uniting the ribbon that held everything together.

She pushed the fabric off my shoulders making it pool around my waist. I felt her cold fingers trail against my waist before pulling me up towards her and with one quick movement pushing the dress onto the floor.

Silence filled the room, a heavy aura of Lust lingered in the air. I could only look at her not daring to move a single inch. She took this as an opportunity to remove her blazer and her bow tie. I watched as she grabbed both of my hands in hers and began to wrap the bow tie around my wrists securely.

"I'm gonna fuck you, something that only I will ever get to do and they will only dream of" she said whispering into my ear.

Her body towered over me as she took in the sight of me. I felt pressure on my throat and with one quick tug I heard the snapping of metal and fabric. Pieces of the choker Franz had given me now laid throughout my room and in Yelena's hand was the remnants of the pendant.

She glared at the silver emblem before tossing it aside. "Who knew that piece of shit was behind this. His money might get him everything he wants but he'll never get you." She said bitterly slowly leaning back down towards me.