Chapter 18

Warning!!! - mature content ahead please proceed with caution. Mentions of guns and death (please do not take this a lesson and properly educate yourself before trying any of this at home which I hope you do not do in the first place)

"A reason to live?"

I looked up at her and nodded I knew the burden I was putting on her shoulders. Part of me wanted her to care enough to do something but the other hoped for her sake she would turn away and leave.

She looked frustrated like there was no way anything she was thinking of could be enough but she was wrong anything she said would make me want to stay by her side forever.

I felt the air get knocked out of me as she pushed me back suddenly.

Her desperation seemed to have morphed into something bigger than it was before.

She was straddling me. My hands were pinned to either side of my body.

My mouth was open out of shock from her actions and the way she looked under the moonlight. Her eyes shone brightly and her skin looked blue under the night sky.

"Yelena?"

She used one hand to steady herself and the other to press against my lips forcing my mouth closed.

"I don't know if I can give you a reason to live right now y/n"

I watched cautiously as she used the hand she had steadied herself with to reach back and grab something from behind her waist.

"But I can make you beg for your life by the end of tonight"

I gulped as I felt cold metal under my throat.

Frantically I tried looking down, many questions running through my brain.

"It's loaded" she said seeing me struggling.

I instantly stopped and looked back at her. She was dressed in her uniform but the thought of her being armed never crossed my mind.

She slowly started tracing the gun slowly down my neck towards my chest.

I tried stopping her but her hand prevented any audible words from escaping my mouth.

"You told me to give you a reason to live and that's what I'm trying to do but your not being a very good girl right now"

I was forced to stay quiet.

We were outside on the roof but in that moment I didn't care that anyone could discover us I just wanted her hands on my body.

When she reached my clothes with the gun she pulled me up and pressed the muzzle under my jaw once again.

She took her hand off my mouth using it to roughly remove my clothes. She was impatient and ripped off my garments throwing them to the side.

I opened my mouth to protest but she stopped me.

"Unless you're begging for your life or to be fucked harder I don't want to hear a single word" she growled.

I closed my mouth instantly. She grabbed my hair roughly pushing by neck closer to the gun. I could see she was admiring my naked body and was struggling to stay composed.

"Spread your legs"

I obliged felling like I was in a daze. Her voice was hypnotizing.

I expected to feel her fingers but instead felt as she pulled the gun away from my neck and placed it right over my entrance.

At the same time she pushed the gun in her lips latched onto my neck sucking slowly. She began pushing the gun in and out faster making me whine against her ear.