Its time

There once was a time when wattpad was the place to go for fanfics.

Honestly it was even the place to go and get hoes.

A few people slid up on my DM's back in the day bless them putting up with my kinky mentally ill ass. If you were one of those people I hope life is going great I liked talking to you all thx for helping me get my inspo for some of my fanfics. A few of my older archived smut scenes we're definitely little gifts for my sluts (said with endearment) Although flirting through Wattpad is safer than Omegle, that was for sure the most low I've ever been bc idk why that ever even was a thing. Most people just wanted their Wattpad moment and who better to give it to you than your favorite author but oh my goodness.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I didn't enjoy that time it was the peak of my writing career so whatever not the point.

The point is that it's time to leave indefinitely. I will be posting this message on all my stories and I hope you can find it in yourselves to forgive me for not finishing your favorite fics.

With that being said Wattpad is just not doing it for me anymore. I tried so hard to get into the grove of things but there is only so much fucked up shit you can write before you want to give up. Not only is the platform not my cup of tea anymore (a few years back I was converted to a different platform thank heavens the smut is *chefs kiss* on there) my account has been dying there were days were I would get hundreds of notifications now I'm lucky to get minimum 30.

If you really think about it I hope you can understand that it's really hard to write some amazing smut when you aren't getting any irl at the moment and are not mentally in the best place.

It makes you frustrated in all the ways you can imagine.

I might in the future write oneshots only and on ao3 if anyone is interested my account is @swaggyseaurchin which you can't access rn bc religious groups are trying to take down ao3 bc of the gay sex. If only they knew that's not why they should be worried.

Anyways best of luck, stay freaky, get therapy, have fun. (I know my demographic, I know you guys well enough to assume what you need or should do.)