joyride

"and help save the ocean" i said into the microphone finally finishing my piece of voice over for the documentary

"that's it for now" the recorder shouted putting his thumb up

I let out a breathy sigh of relief as I could now get to open the door from the air locked room to which Robyn handed me a bottle of water knowing my voice was tired and getting raspy

"you know maybe i shouldn't let you drink that water" she smirked

"and why's that?" i rasped

"for that exact reason" she licked her bottom lip

"sexy right" i playfully rolled my eyes absolutely hating my voice

"yeah"

Oh she was serious, the whole look in her eyes, the sounded tone in her voice. Serious. She really thought I was sexy right now, that my voice was sexy.

It was then I noticed the tension between us right now, I mean usually it's strong but right now.. it's stronger. We were standing closer than normal. Maybe it was because of the small hallway we were standing in, or because our bodies were aching to feel each other.

Lips.

That's what I want to feel right now, her lips.

"we uh we should get going" she hummed stopping herself from moving any closer

"y-yeah"

We both walked down the stairs not speaking a word, if only she would let it happen and push me into the wall kissing me. Soon enough as we grew closer to the back exist we could hear the chants of my name. Why is it everywhere I go that paparazzi and even fans find out where I am?

"we better hurry" Robyn spoke sternly and naturally went into her steady and firm posture "the chants are coming from the front but I still want us to be quick in case any of them gain brain cells and figure out where you are coming out from"

"yeah okay" I gulped as Robyn still makes me nervous when she's all strict but at the same time it's hot

My breath hitched as her hand lightly came in place with my hip to guide me where the car was quickly. She's just doing her job calm down Billie, she's protecting you right now, doing her job. Nothing else.

I smiled and nodded as she opened the car door for me, I still don't know if that's part of her job or if she's gentleman..womanly..? gentlewomanly..? Who knows whatever it is I like it and that's what matters.

I clicked my seatbelt in place and Robyn pulled out of the parking lot.

"well shit that's a lot" I gasped seeing the crowed

"I still don't get how you could live with that"

"don't you technically live with it too? guarding people and everything?"

"well yeah, but the people aren't there for me, they are there for you" she spoke and placed her hand on my thigh when she said the word 'you'

I mentally and physically froze in place.

Being around Robyn, is like having no breaks on the wheel or no traffic lights, still asking what's left or right, needing her sitting by my side and getting a brand new vibe. It's like on a constant joyride, thrilling and exciting, yet scary and dangerous.