i feel aggressive

"look who finally showed up" i rolled my eyes as Robyn stepped into the house

"we're late" she said sternly

"thanks to you"

"what was that?" she grabbed my chin forcefully making me look at her

"n-nothing"

"that's what i thought now get in the car"

As much as I wanted to argue and scream at her, I couldn't. She has this power over me that I can't explain. She intimidates me. As we got into the car I pulled my phone out not wanting to deal with how awkward this car ride would be

Jake

Guess who showed up

About time lol

Ikr

I'll be over later

Okay

"who you texting?" I heard Robyn say

"no one of you're concern" i sighed

"as your body guard I need to make sure you ain't texting people who could possibly danger you"

"well what the fuck is jake gon- shit"

By the vein in Robyn's neck popping out, I could tell she was pissed. Serves her right though, not really my problem.

"you said you wana be friends but I just don't believe you" i said to her "i guess i'm just playing my part in a rapid case with you but bitch you is evil"

"fuck you mean?" she spat

"you talking you shit but we don't want to tolerate you either"

"sorry i did what was best" she rolled her eyes

"so if you did what was best, why are you mad about me and jake?"

"we're here" she said ignoring my question and opening her car door

I find interviews boring. They used to be fun, damn I used to be so excited for them, but now they are just repetitive, always the same questions and for the same amount of time. Is it not boring for them? For the fans? You're literally hearing me say the same thing but in a different location and different clothing. What's the point? One of the many reminders that i'm a celebrity. Always asking 'when's the new album' or 'when's the new song' like please calm down I am a working women, they take time. I know what I do is for your entertainment and not a 'proper job' but it is still a job and I do still get tired creating things, just like you get tired coming into work everyday to do pretty much the same thing.