sugar rush

Around 4 in the morning, it was dark i was lonely. Jake swore to god that he knew me, i lied, said yes so he would hold me. From the back of the hallway, I pulled him in from the doorway. From that moment we were both fucked up in a story. But he wasn't Robyn. Swimming in champagne with no worry.

I was lost in the moment, going round and round in an orbit. He had my head spinning making no sense. I never wanted him to stop, but it wasn't as good until I was on top.

Robyn.

Her lips are a sugar rush, like candy on my tongue. Once I got a taste from her I couldn't stop. I wanted every drop. I wanted her to give me all she's got. She's my new favourite drug.

"faster" I begged "oh my god"

Robyn.

"you feel so good darling" Jake smirked

But he wasn't Robyn. The sex wasn't with Robyn. Robyn gave me the best I ever had, she could stretch me like i was elastic.

"look how pathetic you are bouncing up and down" Jake had said

Robyn. I think about her now, of all times. I'm fucking her best mate and yet i'm thinking whether she's got someone on her couch or whatever she's doing with her mouth. Is she fucking someone else right now? Does she fuck other people? I wana know if she's thinking about me when I'm not around. I wana know what she does at home alone when i'm not there and no one's watching.

She's on my mind. Been there all night. It's been too long to spend this night alone. And I know I'm with Jake but his sex isn't like Robyn's. And worst of all I can't help but think that I need to hear the sweet sound of her moans.

Yet after all this dick that had been in both of my lips. I found myself to do the extreme.

"fuck robyn" i moaned

"you what" Jake stopped