fuck a double date

"so where are you taking me" i giggled to Jake

"that's for me to know and for you to find out" he smirked

Tonight was definitely something. Jake had arrived in the most well fitted suit. I honestly wouldn't of expected him to be able to pull it off but he does, too well.

I was nervous as this was my first date and decided to go with a plain but cute skirt along with a long sleeved button up Gucci shirt. I honestly didn't mind where Jake would take me as it was a first time experience for me and either way I was happy.

We pulled up into the car park of a small restaurant. I definitely over dressed for this.

"thank you" I blushed as Jake opened the door for me

"I know being taken to a restaurant for your first date is probably basic and boring, but trust me, you're going to love it"

"Jake don't worry honestly, i'm just glad your even doing this"

"this way" he smirked holding his arm out for me to link mine with his

Inside there were small little round tables, with worn down chairs. From the outside it looked like a restaurant, however, on the inside it had more of a bar or pub as the British would say.

Jake led us to a little table. Just ahead of us was a little stage.

"I'm sorry this isn't anything fancy" he started "i'll get us a drink" he kissed the top of my head and walked away.

As soon as he vanished the lights dimmed. What have I gotten myself into

After maybe five minutes the lights returned as four people appeared on stage, to my surprise one of them being Jake.

"i know this isn't the usual look" he laughed and so did the audience "but tonight i have brought a special someone who i am hoping to impress"

As he said that everyone 'ooed'

"i'm sorry about not getting that drink, but you said you wanted to get to know me, well, this is me"

" a 1 2 3" the drummer shouted as the began to play

Well this is definitely something. Jake was in a band, and they played and sung well. The audience was loving it. Finneas' bodyguard was in a band.

"and even if we
hit the ground
we'll still fly keep
dreaming like we'll live forever
but live it like it's now or never"

They sung their last song. I loved how his voice grew raspier and raspier throughout.

"thank you for coming" they all smiled and walked off stage

A few hours later after some food and a couple acts from different singers, I find myself back in bed.

Before leaving me at my house, Jake and I had kissed telling each other how we had a good time and hopefully will be able to do this again.

But one thing remained on my mind..

Robyn.