clothes off cause she's so soft (!)

I didn't have time to think about what she had said before she had gripped my thighs, swiftly moving my pussy onto her mouth

"fuck Robyn" i moaned as she worked her mouth

The sensations took over my body, her tongue flicked and sucked on my clit as my hips rode her tongue. My head had fallen back as I bounced on her and my hands had fell onto the headboard gripping so tightly that my fingers could break at any moment.

She really meant it when she said she'd get me wetter than ever.

I moaned loudly as Robyn's nails dug into my thighs creating small cuts.

"Robyn i'm gona- fuck" i released into her mouth

That made her angry. She threw me off of her and onto the bed pinning me down.

"i didn't give you permission" she hissed "oh you like that huh? you like being thrown around and ruined huh? look how fuckin pathetic you are, i'm gona make you my little cum slut" she growled "but now i have to punish you"

Robyn reached into my box of toys and grabbed a rope before tying me tightly to the bed. Fuck she knew what she was doing from how quickly and easily she had tied me up.

I was left confused as she left the room only to return with a knife

"this okay?" she asked

"um" i gulped

"if you wana stop say red okay?" she kissed my lips

"okay"

"what's the word you say when you need to stop"

"red" i answered

It comforted me knowing she still wanted to take care and make sure I was okay before doing anything

She began to drag the blade along my body. This was a new experience.

Next thing I realised was the blade pressed against my throat lightly digging in making it sting a little. She smirked as a bit of blood dripped down my body. Why did this turn me on?

She got some on her finger and brought it up to her mouth licking it clean before shoving her fingers into my pussy making me yelp a moan from not expecting it.

Her fingers thrusted into me and the more I moved my neck the more the blade went into my skin.

"don't stop daddy" I moaned

Fuck what did I just say.

"say that again" she said lowly pressing the blade deeper along with her fingers

"daddy" I smirked

"such a good little slut for me arent you? you like that huh? being fucked with a knife up to your throat huh?"

"mmm yes"

"i own you princess" she said before going down to my breasts and taking my nipple into her mouth

The sensation from her mouth, fingers and the blade was driving me crazy

"fuck i need to cum please let me cum please" i begged

"release for me pretty girl"