Forever Fall (Part 2)

A/n: Behold the second half.

Third-Person Pov:

Sure enough, Y/n and Jaune managed to get a box of Rapier Wasps to give Cardin. It's now the next day and the students are breaking off into their teams to collect sap from the trees in the forest. Cardin tries to force Jaune to go with him and his team, but Jaune was spared that fate due to Y/n's intervention.

"How does a place like this exist," Y/n says in awe of the trees' black and red coloring.

"I don't know, man, but it is beautiful," Jaune says.

"That it is man, that it is."

"Come on, guys, the faster we fill up the jars, the sooner we can hang around," Ruby excitedly declares.

"Can't argue with that logic," Y/n says.

"Then let's go!"

With Ruby's declaration, Team JNPR, Y/n, and the rest of team RWBY follow her into a small clearing.

"So how exactly do we get the sap out of the trees," Yang asks no one in particular.

"It's simple, really," Y/n says, "You just find a good tree, make a big enough hole, grab the tap and put it in, then open it and wait for the jar to fill up. After that, take out the tap, and boom, done."

"You seem to know a fair amount about collecting tree sap, Carmine?" Weiss questions.

"It's not a lot," Y/n states while preparing the tap, "but it's enough that I can get a good amount of sap in this one jar," He turns to face Weiss, "Why you want someone to help you, Princess," he says in a mocking tone.

"Call me Princess again, and I will castrate you in your sleep," she warns.

"Nope, you won't. After all, if you think breaking into my room in the middle of the night will end like that, then you're wrong."

"Oh, then tell me how it will end?"

"Depends on your intentions, Princess," Y/n says with a wink.

"The Grimm will start coming if you keep riling her up," Blake warns.

"Your right, but I'm bored," Y/n says in a childish tone. Then his face lights up in excitement, "Wait, I've got an idea. How about we tell jokes to pass the time. I've got a good one about pizza."

"What is it," Ren asks.

Y/n waves a hand, "Nah, you won't like it. It's too cheesy," he says with a wide grin.

"BOO," Nora says, throwing a stick at Y/n. It harmlessly bounces off him.

"Thank you, thank you, I've got more jokes. Like, what do you call a fake noodle?"

"Carmine, I swear I will-"

"An im-pasta!" Yang shouts, interrupting Weiss.

"YES," Y/n yells, pointing at Yang. "But what do you call a fly with no wings?"

"I don't know," Yang says.

"A walk," Y/n says, snickering. For about an hour, the sap is collected, and jokes are made before, *SMASH*

Y/n gets hit in the back of the head with a jar of sap, glass shards embedding themselves in his skin, with blood and tree sap coating his auburn locks.

"Y/n, watch out, Rapier Wasps!" Jaune yells out.

"Got it," Y/n runs as fast as he can without the aid of the speedforce.

Y/n Pov:

'Well if Jaune and I didn't regret getting those wasps before, we sure as hell do now. I knew Cardin would use them for something, but throwing a jar of sap at me in the middle of a Grimm-infested forest and sicking Rapier Wasps on me is crossing a line. I swear the next time I see him, I'm ripping him a new one. Gah, what the hell was that? Right, wasps, figures, what's next? A group of Ursa?'